Chapter 7 - Decision

Rune stared eye widen as he saw the transformations of the twins. He looked at the twins and back to Luffy, who was only staring in awe at the sudden change of their appearance. Ice and flames were used together to get the monster pushed back. Ice slicing the demon's skin and the laser and beams of fire, but they were still tried.

Luffy's upgrade may have boosted their abilities, but it doesn't heal their injuries. Their transformations also take a lot of power as well. Their burning their fuel to use it and they have already passed their limit.

They made some damage on Kai, much more then before, but nothing that will kill him. Kai was getting angry and started to use his abilities. The demon had many abilities, as he wasn't human and the twins immediately backed away from him as he shoot out multiple attacks.

The cave was collapsing due to the destruction inside. The whole room seemed to shake and Rune could only hold onto Luffy as tight as he could. The twins dodged the rocks, but not all of them. They were all coming down quickly and Yuki had gotten stuck underneath some rocks.

"YUKI!"

Yuko ran over to his brothers' side and tried to lift the rock on his twin. When he did, Yuki was free, but he had broken his leg. Yuko noticed this and lifted Yuki. At this point, they both transformed back to their original appearance and headed their way over to the hole, but they were smacked away with the hand of Kai.

"NI-CHAN!" Luffy cried as he got free of Rune's grasps.

"LUFFY!"

"LUFFY, GO BACK IN THE HOLE!" Screamed the brocons, worried for their reckless little brother.

Even though they all knew that they were watching a memory, they still screamed. It was forgotten at that moment. They were concerned for Luffy's safety, as they couldn't help it. They all seemed to care for the boy.

Silvia could only smile underneath her mask as she was happy that the little angel was able to meet great people. She could now only hope that they would be able to fix him and save him from the darkness that consumes him.

Luffy dashed to his brothers' sides, but Kai seemed to notice him. The demon watched as the boy ran and smirked at an idea. Kai reached down his hand and grabbed the running toddler. Luffy was lifted in the air by the hand, but he tried to get back to his brothers. As he struggled, he released the will of D, trying to get himself out.

Yuko and Yuki watched their little brother getting lifted in the air in the grasps of the demon.

"LUFFY!" They cried trying to get up, but the pain seemed to be stopping them. The audience who were watching also screamed the boy's name.

Rune climbed out of the hole and made his way to the twins without getting noticed by the demon, though he could see that the twins were anger and wanted to jump back into the battle. They were too injured to do so, though.

Yuki made some ice and used them to support the two of them. They were both activating their abilities, but they seemed to be weak and small. They didn't have that much power left and they were too tired to release a full-on attack.

"What are you two doing?!" Asked Rune as he tried to get both of them to sit down again.

Yuki panted and answered, "We have to get Luffy back."

"You're too injured to be moving!"

"But we need to save our baby brother." Yuko countered. "We promised to always protect him."