Chapter 8 - Message

"That was so SUPER!" Shouted a certain cyborg as he did a pose with others joining him.

"I wonder how they will save the island." Stated Robin. "Silvia, you did say that there were no more demons, so that means that they defeated it. But battling a demon that has evolved must have a price to pay."

Silvia nodded. "You will find out when we continue watching little angel's memories."

"But how? Luffy's unconscious in the demon's chest, so how could he see what was going down?" Asked Sabo.

"We will look into his brother's memories at that time." Silvia answered. "We will jump in between their memories to get the whole story."

Everyone nodded and faced to the screen. All curious (even the marines) to see how the battle want down.

In the cave, Rune was laying on the ground, unconscious and bloody. His breath was shallow, and Kai only laughed at the sight. The man could die from blood lost and there was a huge hole in his chest. The audience gasps in fear of the destruction Kai had caused, while Ace was silently praying for his uncle's peace, as the demon punched a hole to the side of the cave.

The cave collapsed, burring Rune's body underneath the rumble. If he wasn't dead, he was now. Kai walked out at took a deep breath. The cave was no longer there, and the demon laughed.

"I'm finally free!" He stated as he looked over the island, looking for the rest of the survivors. "Now, where would they be?"

The creature started to roam around the island. Everywhere he stepped, life was lost. The trees wilted along with the grass and flowers, until there was nothing left. Animals fell and died, while they were turned into corpses and then turned into dust. The once beautiful island, started to look like a death island.

"The island..." Mumbled Coby, pitying the sight. He wanted to help, but knew that even if this wasn't a memory, he couldn't help at all. What chance was there for him to defeat a demon?

"The life is getting sucked out of the island-yoi."

Thatch had a tear come out of his eyes. "It was a beautiful island. How dare that demon!!"

The scene changed into a black screen.

"What's going on?" Ace asked as he stared int confusion at the screen. The island was in the destruction with Kai roaming and searching for the rest of the villagers, but it just turned black. "Is it broken?"

"It isn't." Silvia answered as she continued. "We're seeing Luffy's point of view."

Sabo complained, "But it's just black."

Silvia sighed. "Just continue watching."

A small boy appeared, and it was Luffy. He was looking left and right, searching for anyone else in the dark space.

"Hello?" Luffy spoke. "Is anyone here?"

There was no response, but the scene changed into a lighter one. It was no white and there was a figure there right in front of the small boy. It was a woman with a fox mask. She had her whole face covered, while her hair was free. She had black hair that reached to her hips, and she wore a blue dress with navy blue shoes.

"Who are you?" Luffy asked innocently with his head tilted, but was ready to run, just in case she was with the marines.

"I'm Silvia." The woman answered. "The goddess of time."

"WHAT!?"

Everyone in the room quickly looked at the goddess with them and the goddess on the screen. They all looked back and forth between screen and the real person. That continued for a fair bit, and it was annoying the goddess.