Chapter 4 - Break

"I'm hungry!" Whined Ace as he cried crocodile tears. "When can we get something to eat?"

Sabo shook his head. "You really haven't changed. Even though you and Luffy aren't blood related, you sure do act like him a lot."

Ace pouted. "I haven't eaten in ages. That's different from Luffy who always wants to eat, even if he just ate."

"Our food storage always has to be stocked up, but in the end if we let Luffy into the kitchen, he would eat all of the food in a day." Nami said as she shook her head along with her friends.

"If I didn't keep a damn lock on the fridge, then we would all be starving, thanks to the shitty captain." Added Sanji as he had a tick mark of how Luffy would sneak into the kitchen to grab food at night, before he added a lock onto the fridge to keep Luffy away.

"That sounds like Luffy." Sabo laughed. "My two brothers both have a huge stomach."

"You do too Sabo." Called out Koala as there were some snickers from the crowd, when Sabo's face turned into a bright shade of red.

Ace was laughing at his brother's expression, but Silvia decided to grant their request, well more like Ace's, to give them food. It had been a few days since they had started to watch the memories, but she didn't tell them that. She didn't need to. She had stopped time to make sure those people in the room can understand the little angel, though she wasn't sure of something.

She had rewound their sleepiness and injuries, thanks for her to be the goddess of time, but she couldn't do it for hunger. Anyway, it would be a good opportunity for the marines to see a side of pirates that aren't always fighting and that they are also people.

"You said you were hungry Ace." Started the goddess as she snapped her fingers and tables appeared. They were filled with food and drinks on top of the table. She continued. "Then eat. All of you should be hungry. I can't let you starve, not until we have finished watching little angel's memories."

Some people started to rush over to the table, but since it was a break for them, Zoro pulled out his sword and pointed it towards the goddess of time.

"Where is my captain?" He asked in a demanding voice, which stopped people from getting over to the table. The strawhats looked at him, knowing that he wanted an answer, after all, all of them could agree that he was the most loyal to their captain.

Ace and Sabo looked towards the floating woman and stared at her, also wanting to gain answers. "Where is Luffy?"

Silvia sighed and crossed her arms. "He's fine. I wouldn't want to hurt the little angel, anyway. He's the chosen one after all."

"What do you mean by the chosen one?" Questioned Robin as she was curious of how their cheerful captain seemed to be chosen a part of something serious.

"He is the one chosen by the gods." Stated the goddess.

"Anchor? The kid who thrusted a knife up his nose when he was a kid? That person?" Asked Shanks as he thought it was ridiculous for a person who did such a dumb thing to be chosen by the gods. Others were confused on what Red-haired Shanks had said, but the goddess nodded, which made Shanks more serious after the confirmation. "Why did you choose him?"

Shrugging, Silvia replied, "He was chosen the moment he was born."

"What do you mean?" Chopper said worriedly. If the gods were involved then Luffy would have a difficult path, also meaning that he would get hurt.

"It will show later in his memories." Silvia waved her hand telling the others not to continue the topic. "Anyway, your captain is fine, so lay down your sword Rorona Zoro."