Chapter 2 - Family

The groups were all facing towards screen in front of them. It turned on and the groups could only stare at it. The marines and pirates had made a temporary truce, since they both wanted to get out of the space, but the truce was only that they wouldn't attack each other. Then the screen started.

There were two boys standing outside of a house, which looked like they were in their teens. Both had worried faces and they were both pacing side to side outside the building to try and keep calm. The boys both looked very similar to each other. They both had raven black hair and were about the same height. The only difference between the two was their eye colour. One had red eyes, while the other had blue.

The audience stared in silence as they watched the two figures, but Dragon's and Garp's eyes widened.

"Who is that?" Asked Usopp as he pointed towards the two boys. "I thought we were watching Luffy's past."

"How are we supposed to know Usopp?" Questioned Nami. "We're just as clueless as you."

Marco spoke up. "They look very similar to each other, just the eyes are different. Maybe their twins.-yoi?"

"Maybe, but I don't get why they're in Luffy's past." Ace stated as he tried to study the two boys, along with Robin and Sabo.

"Yuko! Yuki! You can enter the house." Said a doctor as she opened the door of the house.

The boys immediately went in and rushed to a side of a bed, where a woman laid with a blanket in her arms. The woman had raven black hair and green eyes. She smiled softly at her sons as they came to her side.

"Mum, are you ok? Are you alright? Do you feel tried? Pain? Is there anything we can do?" Asked the red eyed teenager.

The woman giggled. "I'm fine Yuko, I just need some rest and then I will be up and about."

"You need more than that mum." The blue twin had said, which was now known as Yuki. "You should stay in bed for at least a month. You just gave birth."

Sighing the mother of the two, now three just nodded her head. "Anyway, do you want to hold your baby brother?"

"Yes." They both said in unison, but then glared at each other, since they both wanted to hold their dear brother.

"Wow. You can tell their twins." Marco commented. "I wonder if they're going to be a brocon, like Ace. – yoi."

"Hey!" Ace shouted as the Whitebeard pirates and the strawhats laughed, as they all knew that Ace was a brocon. "I'm not one. Sabo is."

"Really?" Asked Izou.

Sabo gave a nervous laugh and answered. "Yeah, but I think Ace should have a stronger brocon, since he was the one who spent more time with Lu."

"Oi!"

"What? I'm just stating the facts." Sabo replied, which he got a bonk on the head by Ace. Sabo rubbed his head and jabbed Ace's side. "Anyway, I still can't figure out what does this has to do with Lu."

"Well, you have to decide between yourselves of who gets to hold him first." The mother said. "Play rock, paper, and scissors if you have to."

The boys played and Yuki had won, getting to hold the baby first. Yuko sulked and could only stare as the face of the baby was revealed. He was sleeping between the blankets, but feeling an unfamiliar touch, he opened his eyes. He only had black eyes, unlike his brothers and mother. Once looking upon the two new faces, he smiled and giggled. He stretched his arms out and grabbed Yuko's finger.