Chapter 25 - The Test of Courage

Y/N = Your Name

F/C = Your Favorite Color

* 3rd Person P.O.V

Meanwhile, at a Church, Lindo was kneeling down to the priest. " May the ancient blessings be by your hand. Take this and it shall serve you to the bitter end" the priest held out a bowl in his hands. Lindo looks into the bowl and saw a blue ring. He reaches his finger into the bowl and inspected it. " Thank you, Father" Lindo nodded. " May the Lord be with you" The priest bowed. Lindo walks out of the church and receives a text from Azuna. He opens his phone and gasped.

* Time Skip

Azuna was standing in the garden, worried. " Have you find them yet?" Lindo runs up to her and panted. " Not yet. I'm very worried" Azuna shook her head. " Keep looking. They've got to be here somewhere" Lindo sighed. " Got it!" Azuna nodded before running off. Lindo pulls out the feather from this morning and placed it on the ground. The feather lifted from the ground and a spell was cast on it. " Show me the path, what once was lost may be found" Lindo pulls out his cross as he chanted. The feather dropped and pointed to the left. Lindo places the cross away and turns to the left.

* Meanwhile (2nd Person's P.O.V)

You and Ritsuka were in an empty room, you asked: " So... where's Rem?" Ritsuka said with an unusual smile " He's over there." She pointed to an unknown door, Ritsuka said " Go ahead! Open it." You looked at the door then, back to Ritsuka. You walked towards the door and placed your hand on the knob. Before you can turn it, you looked back at Ritsuka. Ritsuka just smiled at you. You turn away and opened the door. Your eyes widen as you gasped in horror. Ritsuka was on the ground, unconscious. Her arms and legs were tied up with ropes. There was a cloth covering her mouth. You bend down and shook Ritsuka " Ritsuka?! Are you okay?" You heard an evil chuckle behind you, you turned around and yelled " What did you do to her?" The other 'Ritsuka' smirked " Oh, don't worry. Once I get rid of you, the grimoire will be mine." Suddenly, the other 'Ritsuka' transformed into Rem. You asked " Rem?" Rem walked walking towards you. Without hesitation, you picked up Ritsuka and carried her off. However, the other 'Rem' appeared in front of you " Where do you think you're going?" You looked around, there were many fake Rems surrounding you. You placed down Ritsuka against the wall " Stay back! Don't touch either of us!" The Rems didn't reply, they just kept getting closer as they laugh at your demise. Before one of them could grab you, you shouted as your amulet glowed brightly " I said stay back!"  The Rems backed off as they covered their eyes from the light. Your wings appeared from your back; you opened your eyes as they transformed into a glowing F/C. 

* Meanwhile Outside

Loewen was sitting on a tree, he watches as you stood amongst the group of Rems. Loewen said with a small chuckle, " She actually fell for it. My plan is working perfectly." He smirked evilly " If it's a battle you want, it's a battle you'll get. Show me what you got, Little Angel." Loewen added " Now's the time to reveal the true power of an Angel. In this test of courage, I want to see how much you're willing to protect your sister."