Chapter 18 - The Incubus

Y/N = Your Name

* 2nd Person's P.O.V

You felt yourself staring into Urie's eyes, his beautiful golden eyes~. Urie leans towards your face. He said, " My sweet little rose~ you smell better than any other." You blushed " Urie...." Urie asks " Tell me where the grimoire is, I really need to find it and you're the key." You stood for a few seconds, you said " The grimoire?" Your amulet started glowing, Urie grunted " I can't hold you, that necklace is in the way. Why don't you remove it for me?" You nodded, you tried to unhook the necklace from your neck. You heard a bird cooing; you awoke from the spell. Urie gasped as you turn around. There was a dove standing on a pole, you sighed. Urie mumbled, " Impossible, how did she..." You heard a voice said " Y/N!" You saw Rem running towards you. You got up " Rem!" You ran up to him, Rem asked " What are you doing here?" You explain " Urie, told me you wanted to see me." Rem grunted as he glared at Urie " I told you to watch yourself." Rem faced you " Let me take you home!" Urie said, " We were in the middle of a discussion." You mumbled, " Discussion my butt." Rem held out his hand " Come on, let's go." Urie did the same " Come with me~." You looked at both of them, you shook your head, and ran off. 

* 3rd Person's P.O.V

Rem tried to follow you but was grabbed by Urie. Urie asks " Almost seem like you care. How sweet~." He tilted his head " How odd, what makes her so special?" Rem didn't respond, Urie smirked " I see. Not going to tell your best friend." Rem replied, " That's none of your business." Urie shrugged as he walked towards one of the fake horses " All well if that's how you like it then, beats me." He strokes the horse's head " Are you afraid that I'm going to get the grimoire first~?" Urie looks at the horse " What a strange world we're in." He smirks " But we're not that different, you and I." Rem walks away " I don't have to listen to this." Urie chuckled as he watched him leave.

* 2nd Person's P.O.V

You were running, you felt like you were running for miles. Until you suddenly bumped into a figure. You looked up and saw Lindo. Lindo said, " There you are." You said, " Lindo, thank god." You added, " I was in an amusement park and there were people chasing me." Lindo tilted his head confused; you turned around " Look it's over..." You noticed the amusement park was gone. You looked around " Where did it go?" Lindo said, " You must be tired. Come on, let me take you home." You both walked away, you thought ' Strange...how does he know where I was?' You rubbed your arm ' Is Lindo really an exorcist?' You shook your head ' Maybe I should get some sleep. Hopefully, Ritsuka's okay.'  

Meanwhile~

Urie was sitting on top of a Ferris wheel, humming his song. He said, " I love all of my butterflies." Urie noticed a white butterfly " But Y/N... You're that special butterfly." He reaches his hand towards it " My beautiful, sweet butterfly~ how I wish to be by your side." Urie added, " Till that day, I'll keep you in my grasp." He grabs the butterfly and looks at it. Urie chuckled, he looks at the dead butterfly " I'll hold you close until you fall apart."