Chapter 5 - The Break In

Y/N = Your Name

* 2nd Person's P.O.V

You and Ritsuka were walking down the stairs. You were angry, you heard a voice said " Ritsuka! Y/N." You looked up and saw Azuna. Azuna runs towards you two " You have to tell me everything." You said as Azuna stops in front of you " It was stupid, they were blaming us without letting us speak." Azuna gasped " That's sounds wrong." You added " Everyone thinks the Great Rem is so perfect. Well, I think he's a jerk." Azuna said " Are you two, okay?" Ritsuka nodded " Yes! Y/N protected me." You sighed, you grabbed Ritsuka " Let's go. We've got class." Azuna watches as you two left. For the rest of the day, you and Ritsuka forgot about the student councils. You and Ritsuka were leaving school. You heard a voice said " Y/N! Ritsuka!." You and Ritsuka turned around to see Azuna running towards you. She pulls you two for a big hug.  You and Ritsuka giggled. Azuna said " Stay safe, okay?" You said, " Don't worry, I'm watching her." You and Ritsuka walked away, you both turned around and waved goodbye. Azuna waves back " See you tomorrow." 

* Time Skip

You and Ritsuka were walking home, Ritsuka was carrying a bag of groceries. You turn to her " You think I could make a good pasta for mom." Ritsuka replied " Of course, mom would've loved that." You smiled " I'm glad I have you." Ritsuka gasped, you asked her " Ritsuka? What's wrong?" Ritsuka runs towards the gate. It was broken down. You said, " How the heck did it broke?" You and Ritsuka went to the garden, there was dirt thrown everywhere. She had a hand over her mouth " Who did this?" You heard someone humming, you turned your head to the glass slide door. Inside, there was people with robes on. They were searching everywhere. You whispered, " What are they doing here?" Ritsuka drops her bag, and the robbers heard the bag drop. You quickly grabbed Ritsuka and pulled her away from the door. You shushed her while placing a finger on your mouth. You quickly peaked inside to see the robbers gone. You gasped; your mother was laying on the ground. Ritsuka sees her as well " Mom!" She was about to open the door but, mom shook her head. You grabbed Ritsuka and pulled her away " We have to call the police." You pulled out your phone and dialed the number. The phone started glitching, your phone turns off. Ritsuka asks " What are we gonna do?" You put a brave face and said, " Follow me." You and Ritsuka ran to the police station.