Chapter 2 - The Amulet

Y/N = Your Name

* 2nd Person's P.O.V

Mom said, " It's Monday, don't leave yet." Mom grabs Ritsuka's necklace, she opens it the pendant and reveals a small bag inside.  You said " It's adorable mom. You never forget about these charms." Mom turns to you " It's much more, these charms keep you both protected." She grabs your necklace. 

You liked this charm

You liked this charm. It was given to you by your grandpa. Mom wipes the charm clean " Keep it clean okay Y/N? And never take it off." You nodded " Of course. You always remind me." Mom hugs you and Ritsuka " Have a good day you two." Mom lets you go, You and Ritsuka walks out the door. Once you got out, Mom grabs your wrist and said, " One more thing." You turn your head to mom. Mom said " Watch her okay Y/N? You're her sister." You smiled and nodded. You went after Ritsuka. Ritsuka turns her head while walking " See you after school." 

You and Ritsuka were walking to school, you started whistling a tune. A bird flies past you while tweeting the same tune. Ritsuka smiles " Wow Y/N. I didn't know you could do that." You chuckled " You'll learn something new." Ritsuka said " I'm glad we're twins. You're so amazing." You replied " Ritsuka, I'm nothing special. You're the same too." 

* Play the song

You sang: " Chatting with friends, cream puffs."

 You turn your head to see two girls laughing: " And herb tea are all the things I like."

You smiled at Ritsuka and she smiles back. A black cat walks besides you: " Today's the same as yesterday."

You looked at the sky and smiled: " I'm a normal high school girl."

You imagine seeing yourself as a kid walking with Mom and Ritsuka: " I'm not a kid anymore."

You imagine seeing yourself running with Lindo and Ristuka as kids: " So I know that glass slippers, castles, and princes..."

You pushed a piece of hair behind your ear: " Are all just fairy tales."

You imagine seeing yourself in a church wearing a wedding dress with a veil: " But sometimes I wonder...."

You see yourself walking down the alley: " In the wind after I turn around the corner."

Up ahead, there was a man with a suit on: " If there's a new world." 

He holds out his hand and smiles: " Yes, that there's someone smiling and waiting for me." 

You and Ristuka were still walking. The black cat stops walking and watches you both leave. You sighed " We should hurry. Don't want to be late." You started running " Race you there." Ritsuka runs after you " Y/N! You know I'm not fast." You chuckled as you saw Ritsuka chasing after you.