Interview.MP4

.

.

.

.

.

UPLOADING FILM

Upload complete!

Upload complete!

.

.

.

.

.

 " Hey there! I apologize for the sudden interruption but, I needed to use this camera as a way of communications

 " Hey there! I apologize for the sudden interruption but, I needed to use this camera as a way of communications." 

" I need to make sure that I'm not being watched by anyone or anything. I can't let him know that I'm still hanging around in this place." 

" This film was made by me. I'm not fond of having myself broadcasted or bringing attention to myself. "

" However, this video is merely meant to bring insight on the events that happened so far. I hope that you can take it seriously, for what I'm about to say is the truth."

" I know a lot of people are going to be asking questions and I want to get that out of the way by answering them." 

" I can't really go into full depth on certain questions but, I'll do my best to answer the best I can." 

" I'll probably answer up to twelve questions but, don't give me any obvious questions with obvious answers. Anyway, I don't really like waiting around for too long and not a very patient guy." 

" I recommend you don't take too long with your questions cause otherwise, I'll be throwing a fit over it......"

 " So, what do you want to know?" 

Beware of your questions, certain questions may tigger certain events that may possible reveal future plots in the book. Select a topic and type in your question. 

 A) Ask about the events so far?

B) Ask about him? 

C) Ask about 01000101 01110110 01100001 01101110 01100111 01100101 01101100 01101001 01101110 01100101 00100000?