Chapter 31 - The Stage of illusions

Y/N = Your Name 

F/C = Your Favorite Color

* 2nd Person's P.O.V

You tilted your head in confusion " Huh? A big mirror?" You placed your hand on the mirror, suddenly you noticed a hand pressed against the mirror on the opposite side. You looked up to see whose hand was it. When you found out who the person was, your eyes widen in shock. You mumbled under your breath as you stared at the figure " Ritsuka?" Ritsuka was wearing a long purple dress. She also had gloves, heels, and a veil that were the exact color. Ritsuka had a sad expression on her face, she had tears dripping from her cheeks. You were distressed, you asked " Ritsuka? What's wrong?" Ritsuka wiped her tears as she mouthed words. You knocked on the glass " Ritsuka! Can you hear me?" The voice spoke " She can't hear you. Remember these mirrors show only a moment in time." You thought ' Oh, that must not be the real Ritsuka. But, if this is a period in time then, does that mean....' Your eyes widen as you spoke " Wait! Does that mean something is going to happen to her?" Ritsuka stops crying as her amulet glows brightly. You gasped ' Ritsuka! your amulet's....' You were frightened by the sudden F/C light that shined from your amulet. 

You held the amulet in your hand. You looked at Ritsuka's amulet then back to yours. You mumbled to yourself " The amulet supposed to lead me to the grimoire, and it took me to a mirror of Ritsuka." You felt your eyes watering as you came to realization. You looked at Ritsuka ' The grimoire is my sister.' The voice asked " Tears already? This is only a glimpse of the future." You were about to question the mysterious voice when you were interrupted by a shriek. You looked at the mirror and saw Ritsuka being grabbed from the waist by a huge hand. You yelled " Ritsuka!!" Ritsuka looked at you and reached her hand out as she was pulled away. You screamed " No! Let her go!" You began to bang on the glass in an attempt to break in. With no luck, you looked up and shouted " Please, I can't let this happen to Ritsuka. You have to do something." The voice replied " As I said before, this is a period of the future. If there were any changes to the events of time, there will be terrible consequences." You cried " Then, what am I supposed to do?! You can't just show me the future then, tell me that I can't do anything." You sniffled " I just want to go back. Back when everything was fine." You added as tears dripped down your face " Before mom got taken, before the student council...." You wiped your tears away " Before everything that I knew... was a lie." After a moment of silence, the voice replied " I'm sorry that you had to go through that. I know it's difficult but, perhaps there's more to have then what is given." You wiped the last bits of your tears away " Huh?" The voice said, " I'm sorry but, our time is running out." 

You felt the ground shaking, you leaned onto the big mirror " What's happening?" The voice replied " There's no time to explain. I must take your back to your time." You watched as the mirrors disappeared into thin air. The voice spoke " Beware, Y/N. The enemy you shall face is neither vampire or demon." They added " And remember you are the main attraction in this stage of illusions." Suddenly, you felt a sharp pain in your head. You dropped to the ground as grunted in pain. You heard a loud ringing through your eyes and your vision became blurry. The last thing you heard was a bell's jingle. Before you passed out, you looked up and saw the masked clown figure standing over you.