Chapter 8 - Angel of the night

Y/N = Your Name

* 2nd Person's P.O.V

Sorry it's long

You and Ritsuka were sleeping in the guests room, your amulet started glowing.

You heard someone singing: " (Oh).

You grunted as you stood up. You looked at Ritsuka and saw her sleeping. You lay back and went to sleep.

You heard the voice again: " (Oh).

You covered your ears with the pillow: " (Oh).

You sighed as you got up. You slowly walked out of the room.

You closed the door before taking a look at Ritsuka: "(Oh)."

You were walking down the halls: " I can hear you, but I won't."

You sang: "Some look for trouble while others don't."

You placed your hand on the wall while dragging it across: "There's a thousand reasons I should go about my day."

You looked up: " And ignore your whispers which I wish would go away, oh."

The voice sang: "(Oh)."

You replied: "Whoa."

The voice sang: "(Oh)."

You went downstairs: "You're not a voice, you're just a ringing in my ear."

You got to the bottom and walked to the living room: "And if I heard you, which I don't, I'm spoken for I fear."

You looked at the paintings on the walls: "Everyone I've ever loved is here within these walls."

You sang: "I'm sorry, secret siren, but I'm blocking out your calls."

You walked to the table and swiped your hand across it: " I've had my adventure; I don't need something new."

You walked to the front door: " I'm afraid of what I'm risking if I follow you."

You opened the door and ran: "Into the unknown."

You looked around and twirled: " Into the unknown."

You saw a small light coming from the forest: " Into the unknown."

You sighed as you heard the mysterious voice: "(Oh)."

Rem was just sleeping in his room; he hears a voice singing "(Oh)." Rem gets up and hears the front door open. He looks out the window to see you running to the forest. ' What's she doing?' Rem thought. He gets off his bed and sneaks past the sleeping dog. Rem went out the door without knowing the dog was secretly awake.

You were in the forest: " What do you want? ' Cause you've been keeping me awake."

You looked around: " Are you here to distract me so I make a big mistake?"

You found a small pond: "Or are you someone out there who's a little bit like me?"

You looked at your reflection on the pond: "Who knows deep down I'm not where I'm meant to be?"

You felt your amulet glowing: "Every day's a little harder as I feel your power grow."

You felt your hands shaking, you raised your hands into the air and magical dust came out of your hands: "Don't you know there's part of me that longs to go."

You started throwing more dust into the air and they turned into fireflies: "Into the unknown?"

You threw some dust on the ground and the flowers started blooming: "Into the unknown."

You twirled while singing: " Into the unknown."

You heard the voice sang as you threw some dust: " (Oh)."

The voice sang, Rem was hiding behind a tree watching you: "(Oh)."

You sang while lifting your head: "Whoa."

You walked while throwing some dust on the air: "Are you out there?"

You threw some dust to the left, the dust formed itself to a bird: "Do you know me?"

You threw dust to the right, the dust formed itself to a butterfly: "Can you feel me?"

You raised your hands into the air: "Can you show me?"

You sang while your amulet glowed: "ooh."

You looked at your amulet and it sang: " (Ah)."

You sang while you were lifted into the air, Rem gasped as he moved closer: " ooh (Ah)."

You were shocked to see yourself floating: " ooh."

You threw some dust into the air, the dust transforms into a bunch of doves: " (Ah) ooh."

You flew through the clouds: "(Ah) ooh." 

Your safety land on the ground, a small light escape from your amulet: " (Ah) ooh."

You were chasing the light, Rem noticed that you were running towards the edge: "Where are you going? Don't leave me alone."

You tried to follow the small light and Rem was chasing after you: " How do I follow you." 

You stopped on the edge and the small light disappeared. You sang as your amulet glowed bright: " Into the unknown?" 

Suddenly, you grew white wings. You looked over your shoulder and saw them. You gasped ' I have wings?' You heard a voice said " Y/N?" You turn around to see Rem. You screamed and your wings expanded. You blushed; your wings covered your face " Don't look at me." Rem took a moment to look at your wings. He said " Doesn't matter. Can you change back?" You said, " I don't know." Rem sighs " Just follow me." You followed Rem back home; a blue haired boy was just sitting in the trees. He took a look at you and smirked.