Chapter 6 - The Search

Y/N = Your Name

F/C = Favorite Color  

* 2nd Person's P.O.V

After you found the police, they did a search on the house. The policeman said, " I'm sorry laides but, we don't see any problems." Ritsuka said " But the house...it was a mess." You said " You've got to believe us. Our mother was on the ground hurt." Ristuka said " Those men...they took mom." The policeman said " Well...call us again if she doesn't come back." He walks back to his car and droves away. Ritsuka tries to follow " Wait! Don't go." She slows down and stops. Ritsuka started crying, you went up to her " It's okay. We'll find her." Ritsuka pulls out her phone and tries to dial mom. She held the phone by her ear, you felt upset. You sighed as you remember seeing the men searching the house and mom on the ground. Ritsuka sighs as she lowers her phone " She's not answering." You pulled out your phone and dialed Lindo. You placed the phone by your ear and waited. You heard Lindo say, " Hey Y/N, What's up?" You sniffled " It's mom. They took her." After a moment of silence, Lindo said " I'm on my way." He added " Stay at Azuna's until I come back." You replied " Okay." Lindo said " Keep Ritsuka safe. Make sure you keep your amulet." You looked at Ritsuka, she was wiping her tears away. You said before hanging up " You got it." 

* Time Skip

It was nighttime, you and Ritsuka were walking to Azuna's. You both had backpacks with all of your belongings. Ritsuka said " So Y/N, do you want to try out the pasta recipe?" She added " We can make it for dinner." You said " Yeah, that sounds..." You heard a voice sang " Oh! ~."  You stopped walking, Ritsuka asked " What is it?" You looked around, you saw a shadow standing on top of a house. You stand in front of Ritsuka while whispering " Quiet!" Three men with robes zipped in front of you. Ritsuka squinted her eyes at them " It's you! You're the men who was at our house." Ritsuka asked " Where's mom? What did you do with her?" One of the men zipped to Ritsuka and grabbed her. Ritsuka screamed as she struggles " Help!" He held her arms behind her back. You turned your head to Ritsuka " Don't touch her!" One of them men grabbed you. They pulled you close and pointed a knife at your neck. You were panting, the leader walked up to you and moved his face towards yours. He asked, " Where is the forbidden grimoire?" His eyes turned red " Tell me...now!" You felt your eyes turned F/C; you said in an echo voice " Let. Me. Go!" The leader mumbled " Well, that's odd." He noticed your amulet. The leader said " No...it can't be." You saw a headlight behind him, your eyes turned back to normal. You smiled as you saw Rem appeared " Rem!" He looked mad, Rem said " Let them go." The leader turns around and said " Well, that's not going to happened."