Vincents POV

An

This isnt an official chapter . It's just to give you guys an idea of Vincent's headspace.

The soft ocean breeze blows against my face and I cant help but stare at the beauty next to me.

She's a work of art . Created by only God himself , and he did an amazing job .

Her hair which was perfectly styled in an updo is now ratty and falling all over the place , some strands gently fall on her soft shoulders with small freckles littering her skin . Her chest and dress is covered in dry blood and her makeup runs down her face as tears spill from those gorgeous eyes.
Even in a moment like this she still captivates me.

I love this woman .

She can steal my heart and beat it with a sledge hammer and I'll still do anything for her . Even if she hates me. I refuse to let go an artwork such as her . Who knows the amount of people who would take advantage of her.

Although beautiful, it's not her looks than make me intoxicated , but her mind.

Her views and thoughts put me on edge . She has such an ethical mindset and sticks to her beliefs ,even if no one agrees. If anyone disagrees I'll put them down on the spot. No one will disrespect her as long as she's alive .
For now, she is mine . Not in a way that makes her my belonging,  but in a way that makes her my enchantress to serve . She is my godess and will only be worshipped by me.

Only if she knew how easy she can play me.

I may have hurt her more than anyone , but I have done everything I have to make sure no one else can hurt her . She may see me as a ruthless monster but I don't care. 
Even if it means I myself dying by her hand , I'm fine with it. As long as she is by my side until the day I take my last breath .

She may not see her beauty , which is tragic , but I do . And I have got rid of everyone in my way of taking her heart .

That filthy dancer friend of her's . That female got on my nerves . Lorain cared so much for a measly woman like her that I had to kill her .
When I threatened her to help bring Lorain to me , she didnt think twice before luring her to a monster such as I . Someone who can easily turn their back on Lorain should die.  That girl never deserved Lorain's love .

Many would disagree that I care for her . It's not their opinions I care about . I will kill thousands for this girl .

I watch as a tear falls down her cheek and drips from her chin onto her dress. It pains me that I've hurt her so bad . It truly does . But it needed to be done to show her that she should be honest with what she wants.  She has so much potential to be my partner but social constructs restrain her from being who she is .

She may not want to admit that killing someone like Synthia was cathartic . I saw the look of relief in her eye when I told her to kill the woman under me.

Oh how much I hated that girl's lips on mine . I hated every minute of being pressed against her . In fact , I despise all woman touching me . Except Lorain. When she kissed me that first night , it felt electrifying.  I wanted to kiss her over and over again but she didnt like me back then.

She does now. Despite everything we've been through .

It's why she means so much to me. She's been the only one to still care for me after all the shit I do. She may be forced to stay but she isnt forced to care .

Art used to be my only way of expressing myself . Then I killed my father and it felt relieving . But then , this girl came along and stole my heart . Now all I focus on is her . For she is a greater form of art than anything I've experienced. 

It's why I took her out of art school . It's why she isnt allowed away from me because it's so easy to lose something so important. 

I only wish she could see it .