3

Jimin sat there in utter shock for a minute.

'Uhh..... why did she apologize to me??? Wasn't it all her drama? Then why did she leave without even try to make me say sorry? I thought she will gonna shout at me for insulting her again. UUGHHHH......what the .....'

He rubbed his forehead out of frustration. Some unknown things weld up inside his chest. And so many thoughts runs through his mind.

Just then Mrs park came back from her room to check if everything's okay. But when she get inside of the dining area she only see Jimin.

"Huh! jiminah! Where is Y/n?" She asked while looking around. But she didn't get any answers since jimin was in his train of thoughts.

Mrs park move to her son and taps on his shoulder while soflty calling him
"Jimin....."

He flinched a little before saying,  "huh... eomma...?"
"where is Y/n?" She again asked him curiously.

Jimin started to struggle making some words. "Uhh... hmm that.... s-she.. she gone... "
Mrs park looked at him confused.
"Gone? But why? She di-"

Jimin quickly get up and leave from the room. Mrs park start to become panic.
"oh God! What did he do this time? I shouldn't have leave her with him. Wait, I'll call her now. "

Meanwhile-

Y/n is walking through the street at a fast pace while crying silently.

'Why did he behaves so rudely to me? He barely knows me. Then why is he behaving like I am the only enemy in his life. Or is he behaving like this to everyone?' She sobbed silently.
'From now own, I am not going to interact with them. I will not  go to that house again even if aunty request me to do so. I am-'

Her thoughts got cut by her phone. Y/n took out her phone from the bag and started to get panic when she saw Mrs park's name.

'Should I take the call? No I will not....
But aunty didn't do anything wrong. She treat me nicely.'  She let out a breathy sigh and attend the call.

"Y/n aah....." When she hear her sound, she assumed that Mrs Park is little worried.

"H-hello aunty..." She stuttered a little.
"Dear..what happend? Did he do anything this time?" She asked in concern.

"No no Aunty. N-nothing h-happened there." She lied to her, because she didn't want to annoy the devil anymore. She is really afraid of that man.

"Then why did you leave so early, without even telling me?" Mrs Park was once again in confusion.

"oh... t-that.. I am sorry aunty. I have got a call from  my work place. The Cafe Owner tell me to reach there asap. T-that's why...." She complete her sentences hoping that
Mrs park will buy her lies.

And on the other side Mrs Park sighed in relief. "Thank God. I thought that my son again treat you badly."
"No it's not like that aunty."

"ok y/nah..But dear it's too late now. Then Why did your boss call you for work this late?"
Y/n tried not to stutter this time and said. "Oh...Don't worry aunty. Its... Actually it's my friend's cafe. Her father is the owner."

Mrs park again become calmed down and said. "Okay dear. Please be safe."
"Yes Aunty. Take care." She hung up the call and let out a long sigh.
'Aunty is so sweet. How did her son become this rude?'

Time skip

Jimin was lying down on his bed, still immersed in his thoughts.
'So she was feeling guilty for talking to me like that? I thought that she was playing some cheap drama for making me guilt and to get apology from me. But now I think I made a big mistake.'