28

"Really!" It was jimin who asked surprised.
Mrs Park nodded her head at Jimin with a straight face.

"Yes. And if you do anything thing to her again, I'll not forgive you this easily." Mrs Park said in a stern voice.

Jimin nodded his head while smiling.

"Now come and have something. I'll only let you go on evening. Since this is the last day of you here, I have tell the maids to prepare many dishes." Mrs Park again said while side hugging her daughter in law.

In the lunch, Jungbi also came to visit Y/n. Because of some business reasons, Tae didn't come.

Y/n noticed that Jungbi is a bit off mood. She had asked if there is any problem. But Jungbi just shrugged it and didn't said anything to her.

Jungbi left after lunch. She is glad that the problems in Y/n's life are getting down, unlike her's.

In the evening Mr Park came.
"Uhh? Why is a luggage here?" Mr asked confusedly.

"Because Y/n is going back with him." Mrs Park said and arranged the snacks in the table.

"Really!" Mr Park looked shocked at his wife and Mrs Park nodded her head. He smiled at her back.

"Where is Y/n?" He asked again looking around.

"Outside in the garden, with Jimin." Mrs Park pointed her finger to the direction of garden. Mr Park nodded and said,

"I'll come back after changing my dress."
Mrs Park hummed while nodding.

After sometimes Jimin and Y/n came back from the garden and Mr Park also came.

They had their evening coffee and snacks. Mrs Park even packed some home made snacks for Y/n.

"Bye Y/nah..." Mrs Park said while hugging Y/n.

"Bye Eommonie..." Y/n said in a pouty voice. Blame her pregnancy hormones, her eyes filled with tears.

"Omo... what happened now. Do you not want to go with him?" Mr Park asked in a teasing tone.

"I want to go back. But I'll miss here, especially Eommonie." Y/n said while pouting.

"Aigoo... I'll also miss you dear... but you can come here anytime you want. Okay?" Mrs Park said and smiled at her. Y/n nodded her head.

Mrs Park hugged and kissed Y/n's head in a motherly manner. Jimin and Y/n bid their goodbyes to Mr and Mrs Park, and drove to their home.

Y/n let out a sigh and looks out of the glass window. Jimin looked at her while driving the car.

He took her hand in his and kissed it.
"What happend baby?" He asked while intertwining their hands.

"I already miss eommonie." She leaned back on the seat.

Jimin looked at her for some seconds and looked straight while saying,
"So you're saying that you didn't miss me and you dont wanna come with me!"

Y/n suddenly looked at him and saw him fake pouting. She hit his hand and said,
"I didn't mean it. I've only been there a week. But I'm so attached to eommonie."

Jimin nodded while smiling, he was going to say something, but his phone's ringing interrupted him.

It was connected to the bluetooth of car, so the ringtone was heard through the stereo on the car. This sudden voice startled Y/n.

She put her hand on her chest. Jimin chuckled at her action and looked at the contact ID.

"Its Tae." Jimin said to Y/n before answering the call.