20

Jimin came to their house and sat on the couch, thinking about his wife.

He sat there for some minutes, eyes closed.
"I'm going to be a dad." He mumbled to himself.

Just the thought made his heart overwhelmed with emotions. He really misses his wife. He want to hug and kiss her right now. But he can't do any of that because of himself.

He stood from the couch and went to his room and take a long shower.

After some time, he came out of the toilet and took his phone.

'Should I call her?' He thought while looking at y/n's phone number. He looked at the time and saw that it's already 10pm.

"She might be sleeping now." Mumbling to himself, he locked the phone.

"But what if she not asleep." He again asked and unlocked his phone.

Without a second thought, he press on the call option.
.
.
.
It ringed but no one answer the call.
"Guess she is sleeping." He put the phone on the night stand and go to the kitchen to have something for supper.

When he get inside the kitchen, he saw the ingredients for pancakes placed on the counter.

He frowned in confusion at first, but then he remembers that Y/n were going to prepare the break fast this morning.

Again the truck of guilt hit his chest. He stood there for some minutes and with heavy steps he walked out of the kitchen.

He lost his appetite. He really want to see Y/n. Now he knows the value of his wife in his life.

Next day Mrs Park go to wake Y/n up, with her breakfast. She saw that Y/n is already freshed up.

"Oh, you're up already?" Mrs Park asked and placed the pancake and Juice on the night table.

"Yes Eomma. Good morning." She give a sweet smile to her mother in law.

"I would have come to the dining room for breakfast. You don't have to do it Eomma." She again said while looking at the food.

"No Y/nah. You are very weak and I'm responsible to take care of you. Btw, how's your neck now? Is it still painful?" Mrs Park asked in concern.

With a smile, Y/n replied "It's getting better now."
.
.
.

"Did you have your breakfast?" Y/n asked while chewing the pancakes.

"Yes I already had it."

"Eommonie, can I go to the kitchen with you." After having the food Y/n asked Mrs Park.

Mrs Park smiled and said "Okay, but don't even try to do any jobs okay?" Y/n nodded and go out of the room with her.

When they both entered the living room, they saw Mr Park coming out from the dining room. He looked at his wife but Mrs Park didn't look at him.

"Good morning Y/nah." Mr Park greeted Y/n and walked towards them.

"Good morning Abeoji. Are you going to job? " she greeted him back while bowing a little and asked.

"Yeah I'm going." He said to her while taking small glances at his wife, who stood beside Y/n unbothered.

"Y/nah. I'm going to kitchen. " Mrs Park walked without looking at her husband.

Y/n stood there awkwardly, and Mr Park cleared his throat and said
"Ahem... hm.... Y/nah, I'm leaving. Take care." He said while patting her head.