26

Next morning Y/n was embarrassed to even step out of the room. But she can't just show it infront of Mrs Park. So she tried to be normal.

She was thankful to God, when she didn't saw Mr Park in the morning till breakfast.
But on the breakfast time, she saw Mr Park coming from upstairs.

She didn't looked at his direction.

Mr Park saw Y/n looking down when she saw him. So he walked to the dining room and sat on the chair.

"Good morning jaggi" He greeted his wife to which Mrs Park just hummed. In any other days, he might be get sad by his wife's behavior. But today his attention is completely on his daughter in law.

So he looked at Y/n and said while smiling,
"Good morning Y/nah."

Y/n become a little confused that why is he behaving like nothing happened.
"G-good morning A-abeoji"

She stuttered while greeting back and didn't looked at him.

Mrs Park served the food to her husband. Y/n tried to forget yesterday's incident and focus on eating. But she lost her appetite.

"Why are you not eating the food Y/nah?" Mrs Park asked when she noticed Y/n haven't touched the food yet.

"I-I'm having it eommonie..." she said while taking some on the chopstick and put it in her mouth.

She felt something wierd in her stomach, but she ignored it and swallow the food. Mrs Park smiled at her and went back to have her food.

'Why is jimin not coming?' She thought while looking down at her food. All she wants now is Jimins warm embrace.

'What if he will not come today because of yesterday's incident?' This thought made tears in her eyes. She tried to blink it away, but the tears streamed down on her cheeks.

"Omo! Y/nah? What happened dear?" Mr Park asked worried when he saw y/n crying.

Both her in law parents stood up and went beside her and asked what happened. All these makes suffocation to her.

Suddenly she retched by covering her mouth with both of her hands.

She stood up from the chair and ran to the common toilet near the stairs.

Just then Jimin came in and saw his parents running to the toilet.

"Eomma what happened?" He asked while running behind them.

When they entered the bathroom Jimin's eyes widened by seeing Y/n trying to puke inside of the toilet.

"Y/nah!" He ran to her and hold her by patting her back, and she threw up inside the toilet.

After some seconds she fall back on the floor tired, but jimin held her to his chest.

"Eomma bring one towel." Jimin said to Mrs Park to which she quickly nodded and went to took one.

"Baby... can you stand up." He asked to Y/n softly and she nodded weakly.

Slowly he make her stand up and walks her to the sink to clean her face and mouth. Jimin dried her face with the towel that his mother brings.

Y/n put her head on Jimin tiredly.
"Baby, we should go to hospital. " Jimin said while tucking a strand of hair from her face.

Y/n shake her head denying it.

"I'll call the doctor to come here Jimin." Mr Park said to which Jimin nodded. Mr Park went out of the toilet to call the doctor.

Jimin put her hands around his neck and bend down. He sneaked his right hand under her knees and placed his left hand on her back.

"Hold me tight." He said before taking her in his hand.

He walked towards her room with her in his arms. She tiredly put her head on his chest.

"You don't need to worry Mr Park. She is completely fine." The doctor said after checking Y/n.

"Is this her morning sickness?" Jimin asked to the doctor.

" Yes... You said she felt this vomiting while having the breakfast, right?" Mrs Park nodded her head to the doctor's question.

"Hmm... then you should avoid the food that made her to threw up. Some food's smell or taste can affect during this time." The doctor said to them while placing his things inside his bag.

"But that's the food she often had with us." Mrs Park said to the doctor confusedly.

The doctor looked at them for a second and nodded while saying.
"These sudden throwing up or nausea can also cause because of feeling stressed."

Mrs Park frowned by hearing this, while Jimin didn't said anything since he got why she felt the sudden sickness.

"Her health is good. But she can feel this morning sickness again." The doctor said to Jimin to which he nodded.

"And her neck is fine now. You can remove the brace today. Also come to the hospital tomorrow for the next check up." The doctor said while walking to the door.

"Okay doctor. Thank you so much for the help." Jimin said while bowing.

"Its okay Mr Park. That's my job." The doctor  bowed and leaves.

Jimin slowly walked to the bed and sat beside her. He slowly caressed her cheeks and leaned down to kiss her forehead.

Mrs Park smiled at her son's action and leaves them alone.

'Should I let her go with Jimin?' Mrs Park thought while walking to the living room.

She sat on the couch with the question in her head. She looked to the direction of front door and saw her husband and the doctor walking out while talking something.

Suddenly she heard a phone ringing. She looked at the small table infront of the couch and saw her husband's phone ringing by showing his secretary's name on it.

She looked at the phone for some seconds and take it from the table. She answered the call and told him to call after sometimes.

After hanging up the call she was about to put the phone back when something caught her attention.

Taking the phone back, she looked at the screen closely. A small shy smile creeped on her lips by seeing the wallpaper on his phone.

"When did he took this photo?" She asked to no-one, while smiling shyly.

She put the phone back to the table sat straight.
'Should I forgive him too?' She thought while leaning back.

TO BE CONTINUED ❤

The last chapter got so many votes. Thank you so much babies TT

Your support motivates me a lot.

Btw, Did you follow BTS members on Instagram?

When my sister show me the 7 accounts with verified tick, I was like 'it must be some saesangs' :' )  But when I saw that bighit account also followed them ^^

I'm still shocked. And Jk's account name xD

Anyways,
Love you ♡ :)

Vote comment and support ❤

(Will upload next chapter today ;)♡ )