9

"Shit."
He mutters under his breath remembering the things happend yesterday.

He cursed himself a million times now sitting in his office chair. The chat with his wife this morning only add more guilt into him.

~Flashback~

"Jimin...I-l want to continue my work at cafe."
Jimin halts his action by hearing this.

"Baby...Don't take anything I said you yesterday seriously. I was not in my right mi-" he try to convince her but she didn't let him complete,

"Its not because of that. Jungbi Jungbi missed me so much and She is always begging me to start over and I also wanted to work there."

Y/n slowly unlocks his arms around her waist and sit up in the bed and Jimin also sit up.

"Y/nah... I am really sorry. I know my sorry can't take back anything. But please forgive me. I didn't mean anything. You know I am having a short temper..."

He said in a pleading voice, sincerely.

"No no jiminah...Why are you apologizing to me. I am the one at fault here. All this happend because of my stubbornness. I can see that you are really trying good in our relationship. But I am always careless. I am the one who should be sorry for. And about my job at cafe...I want to work there ...please agree to my decision."
She said while looking down.

"I know Y/n. My words really hurts you. That's why you are planning to continue your job." His sad voice made her look at him.

"I-i... yeah it hurts. But I can understand you, I should've say you."
After a silence, letting out a sigh she continued,

"I want to continue my job. I think ....it's good for both of us jiminah..."

She stood up from the bed and enters inside the bathroom without giving a chance for him to reply.

While having the breakfast he try to talk to her but she keeps changing the topic. A kind of awkwardness slowly budding up between them.

~Flashback ends~

'Oh God.....What should I do? I want the things between us to get settled. What should I do for that..............."

"ummm.....Now only one person can help me with this situation."
He mumble by taking the phone to call

"Hey..Jimin ah...why you called to meet up?" Tae asked sitting in front of Jimin.

"Tae... I messed up." Jimin said in stress

Tae rolled his eyes, "what happend now?"
.
.
.
Jimin said all the things happend to his friend.

"Oh..shit... you messed up really bad." Tae said while closing his eyes with his fingers.

"Tae .....you dosen't help at all..." Jimin whined.

"chill chill.... Let me think about it..umm..."
He think for sometime and said before sighing.

"Let her be mad at you jiminah... It's not easy for her to forget your words. As I know, she is a complete opposite of you. She rarely get anger. In fact I didn't even see her anger...."

"...You have to understand one thing. She is in a very young age, its her college time. By Marriying this early, dosen't mean that she have to change from her previous self. Before marriage she was like this. There isn't a need for inform anything to anyone. So try to understand her. And time will help her to forget your harsh words."