8 (2)

Vote and support :) ♡
__________

"oh my God! I forget to call Jimin. It's been 1hour 30 minutes. Oh Jesus, he might be super angry now."
She waits no time to unlock her phone to call Jimin.

But she become stuck in her spot by seeing 90 missed calls and many messages from jimin. Jungbi's calls were also there.

She quickly called Jimin and the call pick at first ring.

"Jimi--" she tried to say everything but he didn't even let her utter a word.

"COME.TO.HOME"

Then he hung up the call. She gulped by hearing his super cold voice. And she hurriedly made her way to the home.

.

.

.

'Oh my God, What should I do now.' She thought while biting her nails.

She is nervously sitting inside a cab and Soon the cab reaches the destination. She nervously get out of the cab in a really slow pace.

She stood in front of the door biting her lip due to nervousness. Soon she had the courage to open the door.

She slowly enters the living room and her heart drop to her stomach when she saw Jimin sitting on the couch with his elbows on his knees looking down.

He looked up when he felt movements and stares darkly at Y/n. Y/n gulped nervously by seeing his dark and cold stare.

"I-i a-am s-sorr-"
"Where were you?"

He cut her off by his dangerously calm question. Y/n become more terrified by seeing this side of him.

The main reason for her fear is 'will jimin become abusive towards her'. Because earlier she had an experience of slap from him.

"l-l... Jimin, I s-saw a p-poor ajhumma today. She h-had no money with her. S-so I was helping he--"

Jimin let out a chuckle darkly before she could finish her words.

"Wow just wow.....*shout. WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE HUH? MOTHER THERESA? TO HELP POOR ONES ALL AROUND THE WORLD? TELL ME..."

y/n flinched by his sudden outburst and looked down while saying softly.

"Jiminah.....it's not like--"
Bit again he didn't let her say anything,

" HAVEN'T I MADE IT CLEAR FOR YOU TO LET ME KNOW WHERE THE FVCKIN HELL YOU GO HUH?! FOR WHAT POURPOSE YOU KEEP YOUR DAMN PHONE? IF YOU ARE GOING TO HANGING OUT WITH SOMEONE BY DITCHING YOUR HUSBAND, ATLEAST INFORM ME..."
He shouted at her uncontrollably.

"...AND WHOSE MONEY YOU USED TODAY? HUH? ITS MY MONEY WHOM YOU THROWN TO YOUR SO CALLED POOR PEOPLE TO PLAY AN ANGEL'S ROLE."

Jimin scoffed at her, he was not in his actual self now. Y/n's eyes become filled with tears by hearing all these.

She didn't thought even in her dreams that he think about her in this way.

It hurt her really bad.

"GET OUT OF MY SIGHT BEFORE I DO SOMETHING TO YOU."

she flinched by his high voice and run to their bedroom, tears rolling uncontrollably.

Jimin sit on the couch frustratedly rubbing his palms on his face. He is not in his right mind now.

Just then his phone rang, he picked it without looking at the call ID.