27

Mr Park came back to the living room after talking to the doctor and saw his wife on the couch.

He sat beside her and took a breath before calling. "Jaaggi..."

That's when Mrs Park noticed her husband's presence near her. "Hmm.?" She looked at him.

"Don't you think that Y/n need Jimin in these time?" He asked making Mrs Park advert her gaze from him to her lap.

"But what if he do those things again? What if he will not took care of her properly?" Mrs Park asked while looking at him again.

"He won't do it again. I can assure you that. " Mr Park said confidently making Mrs Park look at him confusedly.

"How can you say it?" Mrs. Park asked while folding her hand.

"I- ... B-because... because he is my son and I can understand him." Mr Park sit straight proudly.

Mrs Park rolled her eyes and said,
"If that's the case, he might do it again and again."

Mr Park looked at her for some seconds and let out a sigh.
"Look Jaagi, have you seen how he reacted when he saw Y/n in the toilet. He cares about her Jaagi. And do you think that Y/n want to stay away from him?"

Mr Park tried to convince his wife.
"You had also gone through these stage right? Just think about it. She will be so happy if you let her go with him." Mr Park said making Mrs Park looked at him.

She nodded her head slowly.

At the lunch time Jimin feeds Y/n her food. She told him that she is fine now. But he didn't allow her to move out from the bed.

After the lunch Jimin went out of the room to make a call to cancel his all schedules for this week.

This time Mr Park come inside of Y/n's room.

"How are you feeling now?" He asked to Y/n while smiling warmly.

"I-im okay now Abeoji. " she is still awkward about the incident.

Mr Park patted her head and said.
"Y/nah, don't be uncomfortable around me about anything okay. I'm also a married person."

She looked at her lap and fiddled with her fingers.

"I know my wife is making it hard for both of you. But don't worry, I'll convince her to change her mind and let you go with him." Mr Park said to Y/n. By hearing this, she looked at Mr Park.

"She will forgive him?" Y/n asked making Mr Park chuckle.

"She will. But promise me that you won't be awkward around me." Mr Park said and Y/n smiled at him while nodding her head.

He patted her head in a fatherly manner and walked out of the room.

After informing his secretary to cancel all the meetings Jimin was going to Y/n's room, when his mother called him.

"Yes Eomma?" He asked while turning towards her.

She cleared her throat before saying,
"Ahem... you can stay here with Y/n tonight."

She left from there without waiting for him to say anything. He stood there with wide eyes. Actually, he was going to ask her about this.

He quickly went to Y/n's room and saw her smiling while looking at nowhere.
"Y/nah..." He called her and sat beside her. She looked at him and smiled.

"Eomma said me to stay here with you." He said while taking her hand in his.

"Really!" She asked excitedly and he nodded his head.

They sat there for some minutes in a comfortable silence. Jimin caressed her hand and kiss it.

"Jiminah, when will we tell about this to my Appa and Eomma?" She asked while placing her hand on her stomach.

"We can call them now." He said while taking his phone out from his coat. But Y/n held his hand.

"No Jiminah... don't!" She said making jimin looks at her confusedly.

"I want to tell them this in face to face, Not through phone. Hmm... can we put a little meetup to give them this as a surprise? A small one where your and my family only." She asked in a pleading tone.

"Why are you asking me this baby? Just tell me or order me. I'll put a whole ass party for this." He said while sliding beside her and hugging her.

"I don't want a big party. It should be a small one. Abeoji & Eommonie, my Appa & Eomma and Tae & Jungbi." She said while snuggling to his chest.

He smiled and said, "As your wish."

The next day, they went to the hospital for Y/n's check up. Mr Park didn't go with them since he is busy with his upcoming business tour. And Mrs Park said that she have some things to do. So only Jimin and Yn went to the hospital.

The doctor said she and the baby is healthy. And give some vitamin supplements.

The doctor also give a small talk and instructions about pregnancy since its her first one. Jimin was more attentive than Y/n. He asked his doubts to the doctor.

After receiving the next appointment date, they drove back to Jimin's parents house.

"What is this Eommonie? Is Abeoji going for his business tour today?" Y/n asked to Mrs Park by seeing a bag in the living room.

"No." Mrs Park said while sitting on the couch.

"Then whose luggage is this. Are you going anywhere?" Y/n again asked and looked at her mother in law confusedly.

"No I'm not going anywhere. But you're going." Mrs Park said and looked at Y/n with a small smile.

"Me?... where?" Y/n become more confused by this.

Mrs Park shakes her head and said,
"You are going back to home with Jimin." Both Y/n's and Jimin's eyes widened.

TO BE CONTINUED ❤

Short chapter :(

Hey babies... as I told you before, I'm going through something important. Please remember me in your prayers :)

That's the reason of these slow updates.

Don't forget to vote :' )

Love you ❤

Vote comment and support ♡