17

'Oh God. What happened to her. I bearly talked to her for past weeks.' Jimin thought while driving to the hospital.

After hearing the news from his father, he didn't waste a single second to drove to the hospital.

He didn't care about the traffic rules and signals. He was dangerously speeding the car. He just want to see y/n safe and sound now.

'But I didn't remember that she is sick. She was okay till today morn--' suddenly he realized what Y/n told him in the morning.

"Shit." He muttered under his breath and speed up the car.

He ran to the room where Y/n is, which the receptionist told him. He saw his mom standing in front of a room, and he walked toward her.

"Eomma, wher--" he was going to ask something, but his mom showed her palm to stop his talking.

"Why did you came here Jimin?" He saw tears in her eyes while asking this.

"Eomma I was in an important meeting. That's wh--"

"Oh right! I forgot, you have to take care of your IMPORTANT MEETINGS instead of your unimportant wife, or should I say maid." His mom said.

"Mom... how is she?" He asked in a worried tone.

"Oh shouldn't it be me, the one who should ask that question jimin?  You are her husband and you were with her till this morning. Then what happened to her neck to be sprained and how did she get dehydrated?"

Jimin become shocked by hearing this. Guilt began to build up in his chest. He quickly looked up the room door and get inside, leaving his mom irate.

His heart beat stoped the second he saw his wife's petite body lying on the hospital bed unconscious, with a neck brace and drip in her hand.

His eyes became teary by seeing Y/n's state. He slowly moved towards her and took her hand in his.

"I'm sorry baby." He closed his eyes letting his tears fall.

"J-jiminah... I'm feeling a little sick."  His heart ached more by recalling her words. He pecked her forehead for some seconds.

"I'm a bad husband Y/n. I'm really sorry." He said while caressing her cheek softly, while crying.

Just then he heard the door opening, he turned to see a doctor coming inside and his mom behind the doctor.

"Doctor, how is she now?" He asked the doctor in a worried tone.

"Mr Park, she is fine now." He become relieved by hearing the doctor.

"But, you should take care of her. She is very weak and her neck is sprained too. And its seems like she hasn't eating properly. Its very dangerous for her, you know it right?" The doctor asked him and his mom slowly caressed Y/n's face.

Jimin nodded his head and looked at his wife.
"As it is her first month, it's not critically dangerous. But if it was in earlier stage it may lead to a miscarriage."

Suddenly Jimin's mom looked at the doctor shocked.

"M-miscarriage?" Jimin asked in confusion, turning his head to the doctor.

"Oh sorry if I scared you, but you should take this seriously, since it's her first pregnancy. "

"What! Is she pregnant?!" Mrs Park asked in shock.

"You were not aware about it?" Doctor asked with confusion and looked at jimin.

By hearing all this new information, Jimin become shocked and stood there stunned. He slowly shakes his head to the doctor,

"What? How come you didn't know about it?  You didn't notice any changes or morning sickness in her?"

Jimin didn't say anything, but his mom asked the doctor,

"In Which month is she now?"

"She is in one and half month now. Is she not with you Mr Park?" The doctor was really confused about the situation.

Jimin was getting an emotional turmoil in him. He can't stand this situation anymore. So he just went out of the room.

But before he could open the door someone opened it from outside. He saw Tae and Jungbi with some Medicines and papers.

"Oh finally you cam--" Jungbi was asking him something in anger, but Tae interrupted her.

"Jungbi, go and put it there." He said while handing her the packs of Medicines.

Jungbi glared at jimin and went inside the room. Jimin walked outside the room without looking at Tae.

'Shit, what have I done! She was suffering all these time while I just give her more hard time.' He thought while tears slowly rolling down his cheek.

He is standing on the balcony of the hospital while holding on the rail. He is feeling guilty for not taking care of his wife.

'She wasn't even eating anything these days because of me and when she said about her illness, I just despised her words.' He closed his eyes while crying, in the thought.

"I'm sorry baby. I'm a bad husband." He mumbled to himself.

Suddenly he felt someone's hand on his shoulder. He looked back to see Tae standing there.

"Jiminah, she is okay now. Don't worry..." Tae try to make his friend calm.

"N-no Tae, she was suffering because of me. I should have took care of her. But I was being selfish." He said while looking down.

Tae patted his back and said."Don't say like that Jiminah. You were not being selfish, you were busy. And its not your fau---" before he could complete his words, jimin said

"She is pregnant Tae. And I didn't even give a glance at her when she was suffering emotionally and physically. She haven't eat anything properly... her neck is sprained... and I just got to know about all these now..." Jimin said to his friend, ashamed of himself.

Tae become stunned by hearing this. He didn't say anything.

"This morning, she told me that she is not feeling well. And I just went to my office without even looking at her. I'm so pathetic Tae. I don't deserve her forgiveness. " He said in a cracked voice.

Letting out a sigh, Tae said
"Jiminah, just drop this topic for now. We can discuss it other time. Now Y/n's health is more important. So try to forget this all and be on her side, go on." Tae said while slowly nudging him to the direction of Y/n's room.

Jimin slowly opened the room door to see Jungbi sitting on the chair besides Y/n's bed, slowly caressing her hand and Mrs. Park sitting on the couch looking to nowhere in a straight face.

He slowly made his way to his wife and was about to touch her face. But his mom stopped him.

"Jimin come here I want to talk to you." His mom said in a stern voice.

Jimin stood beside his mom and looked down, not knowing what to say. Mrs Park stood up from the couch and looked at  her son with straight face.

"You are very busy that you can't even see your wife's illness, and I'm afraid about her health as long as she is staying with you. So I'm taking her with me."

TO BE CONTINUED ❤

Love you guys