21

Jimin drove from there to his company. He is cursing himself for all these. He wipe the falling tear harshly and speed up the car more.

He furiously went inside of his office not minding the greetings from his employees.
All the employees got to know that he is in a very bad mood today.

They are feeling sad for Mr Choi, because he have to face the consequences of Jimin's temper.

After sitting on his chair, he took his phone and dialed Tae's number. But no one answer the call. He become more furious by this and throw the phone to the floor.

"May I come in Mr Park?" Jimin heard his secretary's voice.

"Hmm" he hummed in a very cold tone and sat on his chair.

Mr Choi slowly come inside in his office and saw the phone on the floor. He took it up and walked to Jimin.

" Mr Park, there is a fine-notice f-from the division of motor vehicles for exceeding the speed limit on Thursday." He tried not to stutter.

"Pay the fine from my account. Is there anything else?" Jimin said while looking at the laptop.

"Yes sir. Ms Kang's secretary have called me yesterday and informed that they will come Monday for the next meeting." His secretary said in a professional manner.

Jimin nodded his head. "Okay. Mail me the details of that meeting."

"Mm... Mr Park, the m-managing department is working on it. T-they say it will be ready within 1 hour." Mr Choi said suppressing his nervousness and expect Jimin to be angry at him.

And as expected he startled a little when Jimin raised his voice at him.

"What! They haven't done it yet? It's 11:30 now and this simple task isn't completed? What were they doing All these times. Am I paying them for nothing? It is not even a project, just a rough work of a meeting." Jimin looked at his secretary.

"Mr Park, t-the manager of the d-department said ---" Mr Choi was explaining their situation, but Jimin interrupted him.

"Call the manager here. Now!" Jimin said in a dangerously low tone.

"Okay Mr Park." Mr Choi bowed and left to call the manager.

"Stupid shits" Jimin muttered.

On the other side y/n was feeling really sad. After the morning incident she didn't talk much to anyone. Mrs Park have asked her if anything is wrong, but Y/n just give her a fake smile.

She wasn't even feel like eating but she have her meals not to make Mrs Park worried.

She slowly sit on her bed, mind floating in the thought of her husband.

'I should have answered his call yesterday. He was concerned about me and I just make him sad.' She thought sadly.

She sat there for some minutes thinking about Jimin. But suddenly she take her phone.

"Should I call him?" She asked to herself.
After some minutes she pressed the call button on his number.

"The number you're calling is switched off."
The call said. She became more sad by this.

She again and again tried to call him but all went in vain.

"Is he mad at me now?." She pouted and looked down.

Jimin leaned back on his chair and looked at the digital clock on his table.
'6:55pm' it showed.

"Mr Park, all the works are done. And almost everyone have left now." Mr Choi said while coming inside of Jimin's office.

Jimin nodded. "Okay Mr Choi. You can go now."

"Thank you Mr Park. And here is your phone. I got it from the floor earlier. It's display was broken. But it's okay now. I've get it to the repair shop." Jimin looked at his secretary for some minutes and he remembers the incident in the morning.

"Oh... I've looked for it everywhere in the noon. Thank you Mr Choi. " Jimin said while taking his phone.

Mr Choi bowed and left the office.

Jimin switched on his phone and saw the battery is low and it again went switched off. Letting out a sigh he stood up and head to his home.

After coming home he went to his room and plugged his phone to the charger.

'What should I do now? She is still mad at me.' He thought while sitting on the bed.

'Is she hating me now... that she don't even want to talk to me.' His eyes become teary just by thinking about his wife hating him.

He got up from the bed and go to the bathroom to take a shower.

He stepped on his room while  rubbing his hair with  a towel, after the shower.
He switch on his phone and called Tae.

"Jiminah, I've called you many times. Why did you switched off your phone all day?" Tae asked worried after picking up Jimin's call.

"Oh my phone fell from my hand this morning and it got broken." Jimin half lied.

"Aah..  I was worried and I've called your secretary and he tell me that you were on the company. " Jimin chuckle and said.

"What am I Tae? A kid? And im all okay. You don't have to worry."

"Hmm... Jiminah... don't mind what Jungbi said this morning. You know that Y/n is going through a little though time. Everything will be alright okay. Let give her sometime." Tae adviced his friend.

Jimin went silent for some second and let out a sigh before saying,
"Yeah Tae, I understand her completely. And all these mess happened because of me. So i should atleast go through this for making her suffer."

"It's okay Jiminie. As I said let's wait a little more to make everything clear between you two."  Jimin just hummed in response.

After some more talks he hung up the call and went to the kitchen for have something.

But when he get there, the memories of his wife lingered him. He let out a deep sigh for umpteenth time today and walked to his room.

He lied down on the bed and sadly said while closing his eyes
"It's better not to call her until she like to talk to me."

After 1 hour, jimin was still awake in his bed. Thinking about his wife.

He tried to sleep but couldn't. He get up from the bed and go to kitchen to drink some water.

He was drinking water when he heard his phone ringing. But he was really tired to go there, so he drink the water and slowly walked to his room.

Before he get the room, the phone ring has stopped. So he ignored it and lied down on the bed.

But again the phone ringed and he get up from the bed annoyed and took the phone.

TO BE CONTINUED❤

Whom do you guess the person that called Jimin? Y/n? Ms. Kang? Or Any otherone?

Hey dears, hope you are doing well : )

Thank you so much for your love and support to my work. It means a lot to me TT ♡

I've got so many loves and support in the last chapter and I was squealing all day ❤

You guys make me feel loved in my stressed time. It motivates me to continue this story 💗

LOVE YOU ❤