6

Both Jimin and y/n are silently sitting on the car. Jimin is driving while peeking at y/n occasionally. They are going to pick Y/n's parents.

After Jimin's confession, things become more awkward. Y/n mind is very mess now, she don't know what to say or even what to think now.

While jimin is feeling very awkward.
'Did I say it in a wrong time!

"Y/n, I was waiting for you. How are you doing dear? " Mrs Park asked.

"I'm fine Aunty."

All of them are now sitting on the dining table eating.
"Jimin told me today morning that your parents are here. So I came here to visit them." Mrs Park said excited.

"Its very nice to meet you madam." Mrs Lee said smiling.

"Hey...don't call me madam. Its felt like I am an old lady." All of them laughs and continues the chit-chats.

After dinner Mrs Park and Y/n parents are sitting on the couch.

"You all wait. I will prepare some dessert."
Mrs Lee nodded and Mrs Park smiles at her.

After Y/n left from the room, Mrs. Park looked at them, saying

" Ummm.... actually I want to talk something serious with you two."

"what is it?" Mr Lee frowned and looked at his wife and back at Mrs Park.

"Y/n is a nice girl. She have a very good behavior to everyone. So... I was thinking about marrying Y/n with my son jimin. Would you give your precious daughter to my son."

Both Lee couples become shocked by sudden confession. They wasn't expecting this.

"But....its....umm... Mr Park, you know that we two are in two different standards." Mr Lee say in a matter of fact.

"What standards are you speaking about Mr Lee. Please don't think like that......For me there is nothing like that. And I'm sure that Y/n is the best girl that my son will ever get."

"And also she is studying now." Mr Lee again  try to oppose the idea.

"Then let's engage them. Then after her studies let's arrange the marriage." Mrs Park  again answered to Mr Lee as if she was expecting these questions from them.

"but what about them. We have to take their opinion also." This time Mrs Lee asked her.

"Yeah... you're right, we have to talk to them. But firstly I want to know your option about this proposal. Let me know your decision. Here is my number." She gives a number to them.

"Let me think about it Mrs. Park."
Mr. Lee replied.
"okay. "
After some seconds Y/n came with some dessert and fruits.

None of them showed any signs of their previous conversations in front of Y/n.

In the night both Mr and Mrs park are in their room talking.

"But what about him. We have to take his opinion also." Mr Park asked to his over excited wife.

"Yeah. I am planning to talk it with him tomorrow."
Mr park Nods his head and sai in a serious tone.
"And I also want to meet her parents."

" yeah. Lets meet them after knowing their opinion. They are really good people. There is no doubt of how Y/n become such a good girl with manners."
Mr park nods his head at his wife's words.

Meanwhile
At Y/n's apartment both Lee couples also is having a serious conversation.
"um.......what do you think about Mrs Park's proposal."
Mrs. Lee asked her husband.