34

Ms Kang and the man who helped was sitting on a bench outside the OT room. The man slowly rubbed his eyes in tiredness.

Just then Ms Kang saw Jimin ran to the OT room without looking at anyone. The man shot up his head when he heard the sound of door clacking.

"Who was that?" The man asked Ms Kang.

"Her husband." She said while looking at him and he nodded his head.

"Do you know them?" Again the man asked.

"Hmm. Her husband and I are business partners." She replied with a nod.

After sometimes they both heard Ms Kang's stomach growling making her embarrassed.

"Do you want some coffee?" The man asked to Ms Kang.

She let out an embarrassed chuckle and said, "no, its okay."

"I know where the cafeteria is. Since her husband came, I don't think there is a need of us outside this room.And we can come back after having something." He again said looking at Ms Kang.

She looked at him for some seconds and said, "okay."

"So, you're an entrepreneur?" The man asked while taking a sip of his coffee.

"Yeah. And you?" Ms Kang asked.

"I'm a doctor." He said making Ms Kang look at him for a second.

"I thought you might be a business man." Ms Kang said with a chuckle, the man also chuckled.

"Well, my dad and hyung are businessmen." He said with a shrug.

"In which hospital are you working?" She asked while taking a sip from the coffee.

"This hospital." Ms Kang looked at him in shock and he smiled at her as if he expected this reaction.

"Really? But.... no one seems to be recognize you." She said while looking around the cafeteria and he let out a chuckle.

"Actually I was in Texas and I was working there. I came in Korea this month. And my joining date in this hospital is 2 weeks later. So, I'm not an official doctor in here now." He clarified her doubt.

She make an "Ohh..." after listening to him.

He paid for their coffees and they both walked out of the cafeteria.

"We talked a lot without knowing each others name." He said with a chuckle while walking back to the OT room.

"Oh, I'm sorry for not introducing me. I'm Hansoo." Ms Kang said while smiling at him.

"I'm Jungkook." He smiled back at her.

"Tae hyung?" Jungkook called Tae after seeing him sitting on a chair in front of the OT room.

"Kookie? What are you doing here.?" Tae asked confusedly after seeing Jungkook in the hospital.

"He was the one who helped me and Mrs Park to get to this hospital." Ms Kang replied to Tae.

Jungkook nodded his head and Tae smiled at him.

"Is he your business partner too?" Jungkook asked, looking at Tae while they sit on the chair.

"Whom?" Tae asked confusedly.
"That pregnant ladys husband. Hansoo told me that he is businessman." He asked while pointing to Ms Kang.

Tae scoffed at his question and said,
"Pabo! It's your Jimin hyung."

"What?!" Jungook looked at him in shock.
"Really!?" He again asked to Tae.

Tae laughed at his reaction,
"Why didn't you came to his wedding? He had called you."