Chapter 10: Handcuffs and Water Fights

Hello peoples! I am seriously having fun with this story and I hope you guys are enjoying it! Almost to 600 views!! That may not sound like a lot to some of you, but it makes me feel great! Thanks again for the support and now on with the chapter!

***************************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 10: Handcuffs and Water Fights

"He did what?" Gwen asked unbelievingly.

I sighed. "I told you: Evan held me in front of him so he wouldn't be sprayed by the skunk. Then, he dumped me in the river because he thought it would get rid of the smell."

"You can't be serious," Danny flipped up his baseball cap with a slight laugh. "Even I know that's wrong."

"And you can't get any worse than the guy who thinks McDonalds is a high-class restaurant," Naomi teased.

"You know I have low standards. That's I'm with you," he grinned.

There was a smack.

"So," Danny turned to me with a red cheek, "what happened with your sister?"

I sighed. "Lexi can't get on the internet or watch TV for two weeks. Wish she had gotten worse. I hope those other two brats get horrible punishments. Heck, I had to tackle a man in a rat suit and Logan got pushed into a mud pit."

Gwen bit back her laughter. "I'm sorry, but you two were a...interesting sight to see."

I smiled a bit at the memory. Yeah, I'm sure Logan and I looked like quite the duo.

She turned to face her brother, "So what are you gonna do about the homeless shelter this week?"

"The schedule said we'd be staying there from 10am to 8pm, so I guess I'll be there all day," Logan replied with an irritated sigh.

"Wait, what day is that?" I asked.

"Saturday, why?"

I groaned. This wasn't good. But hey, look on the bright side: while helping the poor, I'll be getting out of my date. It's a win-win situation! I put my chin in my propped-up hand and said as nonchalantly as I could, "I guess I won't be going on my date then."

"Why?" Naomi took a tomato from her salad and plopped it into her mouth.

My lips formed a straight line. "Have you guys already forgotten that I knocked out Missy?"

"That would be a no, considering that you locked her in a janitor's closet afterwards," Danny snickered.

"I had my reasons. People skills don't come easy to me."

"Obviously," Logan smirked.

"Piper, go on," Gwen tried to move the conversation along for my benefit. I smiled a 'thank you'.

"Anyways, besides the fact that I was assigned to detention for the rest of the Fridays this month, I also have to go to that homeless shelter charity thing." I turned to look at Logan. "You even saw me get the same paper as you."

"Then you should have known that it was on Saturday," he smirked again.

I scrunched my nose. I wasn't about to admit the paper was in a crumpled ball at the bottom of my backpack and I haven't given it a single glance. What can I say? Quiet people don't always have to be study bugs, they can be lazy too. I take pride in my laziness. That's my sport, along with sleeping. Oh glorious sleep!

"Well, then you'll just have to figure something out," Nay was saying.

I shook myself out of my daydreaming. "About what?"