ep 6.

Azalea's P.O.V:

"Thankyou so much for today"

I smile brightly to Amanda.

"No problem, when will your brother pay me then?" she promptly questions me, putting her laptop back into it's case.

"Umm when he's back, so three weeks. Don't worry he'll pay triple" I add causing her to grin.

"Great see you on Monday" she rushes to the door before quickly leaving, I could hear the breath of relief as she leaves.

I can understand her pain, I'm a handful.

As I pour cereal into a bowl the door unclicks and Ace comes in, his hand bloody and bruised.

"Oh my goodness are you ok?"

My eyes widen as I rush to him.

"Yes, yes I'm fine" he mutters quietly looking down at me with a smile.

"I'll help you clean it, come into the bathroom"

I rush to the bathroom, whilst he walks as slow as ever.

When he finally get's inside, I get out my first aid kit and grab anti bacterial wipes. Ripping open the packet, I gently place it over his knuckles expecting to him to wince away, but he never did, he just stares at me.

"How did this happen Ace?" I breathe, wiping semi dried blood off of his knuckles.

"Why do you have a first aid kit?" He retorts back, avoiding the question.

"My brother always came home bloodied and bruised so I bought one to help him out. Now Ace answer my question" I order, wrapping his hand in a stretchy white wrap.

"I got into a fight" he rumbles, briefly looking away then back at me.

"Did you win?" I remark before kissing the wound.

"Yes of course" he says before examining his hand.

"Why did you kiss it?" he questions curiously, eyes sparkling with humour.

"Well mum always said it would heal faster" I orate before walking out of the bathroom.

He chortles at my statement before following me into the living room.

"Do you want to watch a movie with me?" I question him as I turn on Netflix.

"Sure which one?" he retorts, sitting next to me, our knees touching.

"The princess switch, and I know it's for Christmas time but it's so good. I love it" I eagerly press the image.

"Ok ok I believe you"

He places a huge blanket over the top of us.

I snuggle into it, resting my head onto his slumped shoulders.

"Are you hungry?" he asks, just as my stomach growls.

"No" I lie, patting my tummy so it calms down.

"Your lying, you're stomach said so" he states, causing my cheeks to flush red in embarrassment.

"Ok fine, pizza would be great" I exhale with a toothy grin.

He nods and dials a pizza place whilst I watch Stacy bake in her bakery.

She has my dream life, her own business, a rich husband, amazing friends. Ugh a girl could dream.

"Ordered it" he declares, before putting his phone on the sofa.

"Did you talk to Luca recently?" I query after five minutes of silence.

He looks to be contemplating in his head before he finally answers.