ep 20.

We all arrive and quickly make our way to the beach, Lea sprinting to the sun, a big grin at her plump lips.

I lay the towels down, the sun hot against my skin.

"Sweetheart come here!" I shout. She turns and looks at me.

"Why!?" she reies in a annoyed huff, her lips parted.

"Come here and you'll find out!" I exclaim with a small smile.

She stomps back, sand flies into her mouth and her face instantly turns sour.

"Acey-sand-in mouth!" she screams running over to me, almost tripping over herself.

I roll my eyes with an amused smirk and grab a water bottle Robin packed in her cooler.

She tries to open the lid, her tongue slightly sticking out in concentration.

"Acey-"

"Hand it over"

She throws it to me and with one hand I catch it and open it with two fingers.

I hand it back and with a 'thankyou' she gargles it before spitting it onto the sand. She gulps some before giving it me back.

I close the lid and put it on her towel.

"So why did you call me?"

"Sunscreen, I don't want you to get burned"

She smiles and nods gratefully.

She's so unbelievably angelic.

She goes behind me and takes off her clothes.

Underneath she wears a black two piece suit which clings to her body perfectly, sculpting her body like a model.

Robin was right, I do want to rip it off of her.

"Acey?"

"I-um yeah?" I respond in a blubber of words. Her body's trapped me in a spell and if I don't break out of it...only God can help me then.

"Can you put sunscreen on me please?"

She looks to me with shimmering, hopeful eyes.

Like I would say no her.

"Of course"

I squirt a big blob onto my hands and rub the paste on her arms, legs, chest, neck and a little on her face. She giggles as I purposefully tickle her and hits me back softly in return. I kiss her bare shoulder.

"Thankyou" she expresses, kissing my cheek before running back to the sea.

"Are you two together? If not can you hook a bro up with her number?" a blonde guy questions, his hair crusty from the sand and a stupid beach ball in his arms.

What is he, three?

"Why are you asking me? Why can't be a man and ask her? She's not an object to toss around. And to save you from even more embarrassment, she's taken" I spit standing up, towering over his 5'9 height.

He nods multiple times and like a dog with it's tail between it's legs he scurries away.

Bastard.

"Oh my God and you say you're friends" Robin says with a chuckle.

"Shut up" I grumble sitting back down.

"Boss why don't you tell her your feelings?"

"I don't know why you're giving my advice Robin. You waited what? Three fucking years before you told your girlfriend you liked her"