ep 24.

As I wake the next morning, the smell of her vanilla perfume attacks me, scratches me, laughs at me. It reminds me of what I could've had.

Getting up, I wear the same clothes as yesterday and go to the bathroom to brush my teeth. Everything is gone and the bathroom is spotless except from my shirts she used to wear.

I walk into the elevator and quickly into my car.

Driving, I could invision her sitting beside me, my hand on her thigh and her head on the window.

Fuck. Me.

I get into the building and rush to my office. Its empty and cold.

I turn on the lights and dissolve myself in work, attempting to forget about her for at least. Everywhere I go, I see her.

"Boss I've-are ok?" questions Michael, a concerned expression at his face.

"I'm fine, what?"

He looks unconvinced but continues.

"Jacob's told me that Luca's planted all the cameras. We need to get him out"

He looks at the iPad then to me.

"Then get him out" I grumble opening my emails. They're bustling with clients and assistants.

"You just need to sign this then"

He hands me the paperwork. A resignation.

"What the fuck is this?"

The resignation tenses against my grip.

"It's for Luca. He's leaving after we get him out. Apparently, wants to be there for Lea from now on. It turns out he found a house in Canada and the two of them are moving the week after he comes back"

He places a pen in front of me.

"Well then, great"

I roll my sarcastically. Without looking at the text above I sign it.

He's going to flip when he finds out Lea's gone. So I have to please him with this.

"Lea was so cool I'm glad you could feel what a relationship is like"

"She could've at least said goodbye" I mumble with sigh.

"She did say goodbye. She said goodbye to all of us at headquarters and Jacob let her talk to Luca. You should've seen the smile on her face, it's something I've never seen before. Anyways, they planned it out and she's probably already in Canada now"

"Get Jacob in here. Now"

He nods and scurries away to get the dumb fuck.

After three minutes he comes in.

"Sit" I command.

He does and looks at me nervously,his fingers tapping against my thighs.

"Why the fuck would you let her plan this whole thing out?" I question, my teeth painfully gritted together.

"Because she begged me for an hour. She was broken boss, you could see it in her eyes, she needed her brother"

He looks at me with a frown.

"Leave" I mumble. Damn it, why the fuck does this shit always have to happen to me?

He nods and rushes out.

I need to talk to her, sort this whole thing out.

She can't leave the way she did. She doesn't know my side of the story.

~

Azalea's P.O.V:

I unlock the door to me and Luca's new house, it's a perfect, a little detached house that's painted grey with an even more adorable yard where the snow is at least three inches deep.

I can't wait! Goofy is going to love here!

I open the white door and step in. Dark wooden floor boards cover the floor and soft white walls make the home very cosy.

It's already furnished with brand new furniture and a huge flat screen tv.

Cool!

I then run upstairs and jump at the first room I see.

I think it's mine!

It has fairy lights lining the the wall with pictures of me, Luca and Goofy entangled in them.

Looking around, I see a queen sized bed, a desk and bedside tables.

On the desk is a bunch of fun things like paints, a laptop, and books.

Flying here was a so exhausting, I jump on the bed and let the fluffy duvets warm me up from the icy cold Canada wind. Even Goofy has his own bed on the floor next to mine!

~

Waking up three hours later, I decide to check out the kitchen.

Putting on some fluffy socks and a very oversized t-shirt, I run there, my feet padding along in our home.

I open the cabinets to see instant noodles!

Yay! Easy and of my all time favourites. Ace always told Maria to buy boxes and boxes every week because he knew how much I enjoyed them.

I miss him. Like a lot, and I did confess my love to him on a letter so there's that too.

But, I told myself I wouldn't dwell on the past and take what he said to heart, though it's already broken.

Don't make yourself sad Lele.

I grab a pack of noodles before boiling water in a pot.

Extra hot noodles are a little to strong for me so I always add half the packet with some coriander, garlic, spring onions and sometimes a fried egg.

But I don't think Luca packed any fresh vegetables.

So spicy noodles it is.

As the water comes to a roaring boil, I get out the seasoning packets and pour the noodles in.

I place the lid on so it can cook faster and sit at the breakfast bar, playing candy crush.

I'm only on level fifty but I'm determined to finish the whole game.

~

After eating, I gulp down a glass of frothy apple juice and sit on the couch with Googoo.

Pressing on Netflix, I go onto modern family. One of the funniest shows I've ever watched if I'm honest. But it has some offensive statements so beware.

The show starts and I get the biggest blanket and place it over my whole body, warmth returning to my usually cold body.

As I watch Phil and Claire and how healthy their relationship is, I can't help but think that that's me and Ace could've had.

Him being the good husband and kissing me and trying to please me always whilst I laugh at his jokes. It would have been the perfect life.

I wish we could've had that, I know we would have.

But something stood in the way of that and that's going to ruin me if I let it.