ep 21.

Azalea's P.O.V:

After the beach, everybody went home very tired and sleepy, complaining of sunburn and broken backs.

Me and Ace got home and immediately went to sleep (after taking showers and doing our night routines of course!)

 We then get ready at 7 for the day. Me for class and Ace for work.

"Sweetheart, I'm not going home today nor tomorrow. Something huge is happening at headquarters and unfortunately I can't leave"

He frowns.

I give him a small peck and a big hug, wrapping my arms around his torso as he wraps his arms around my waist, nuzzling into the crook of my neck.

"Don't worry Acey! We'll call each other all the time" I respond with a bright smile.

He pecks my lips before grabbing his breifcase filled with papers and a laptop. Yes, he's rich enough to have multiple.

"Thankyou for understanding baby, I'll see you in a little bit"

He rushes out and once I hear the door slam I rush into the elevator and to the ground floor.

Maria's cooking fills my nostrils as I run to sit down at the dining table.

"Your tutor called and said she's going to be a little late so I made lots of food for you dear"

she places the last of her wonderful breakfast buffet onto the table.

"Thankyou for going through all of this hassle Maria" I remark with a grin od gratitude. She works so hard day in and out, making delicious, family made meals with so much love and care. Its inspiring to say the least.

"No problem, eat up!"

She waves to me before quickly leaving to the second floor.

I grab a plate and pile on the breakfast food like pancakes, waffles, fruit and more.

~

After breakfast, I place lids over everything to make sure it doesn't become dry or no insects attacks the wonderful food.

Then, I get my books out and check if I have any messages.

Dry.

But luckily the doorbell rings indicating my tutor is here!

Rushing to door, I quickly open it.

She struts in her hair flowing like water, her revealing dress showing off her hour glass figure.

"Is Ace is here?" she questions me with a widening smirk.

"No, he's at work so do you want to get started or-"

"When is he coming back, I really want to see him"

She pouts and furrows her brows.

"Why?"

"Have you seen him?! The man is a modern day greek God!" She exclaims with a wide grin and thirsty expression.

"My boyfriend does look pretty" I reply with a smile.

"Not as good as Ace, his muscles are to die for"

I think I could see drool coming from her mouth.

"Ace is my boyfriend" I murmer, my brows furrowed.

Her eyes practically bulge out of her head and she leans forward in shock.

"You with him?" she breathes.

"Yes?"

"I-um it's fine let's get started"

She slams her bag on the table.

What did the table do to you?

I grab a pen and open my book as she gives me my first task for the day.

~

After six hours and two breaks school is finally over and she leaves in a hurry.

I sit around, eat food then decide to watch a movie!

I press 'Me before Her' and get the tissues ready.

I only watch this on rare occasions. I usually feel faint from the amount water I loose from tears.

After a couple of minutes the memories start to flood back and I hurriedly shut the tv off.

Nope not today.

But then get a great idea, I'm going to surprise Ace at work! With myself!

I throw a pair of shoes on and call for a security guard.

"Mark speaking"

"Hello Mark! This is Azalea, I was wondering if you'd drive me to Ace's work place" I smile through the phone, through he can't see me.

"Sure, meet me outside. I'll be in the black Range Rover"

"Thankyou!"

We end the call and I walk to the front door and put in my thumbprint to open it (Ace told me to get it done a while ago).

The door unlocks and I step outside to Mark waiting patiently outside.

I hop in and put my seatbelt on before we drive away in silence.

I hum a random song whilst Mark taps his finger on the steering wheel and before I could even think we're here!

"Can you wait outside? I'll be quick"

"Of course"

With a grateful smile I run into the building and past the receptionist who I'm pretty sure knows who I am.

Entering the elevator, I can't wipe the smile off my face. I'm so excited to see his face!

The doors slide open and I enter Ace's office to see his lips on another woman.

"Acey?" I question him my bottom lip trembling.

He pushes the woman off him who has a bright smirk placed at her lips. Brittney?!

"Aren't you engaged?" I ask her, mouth agape.

"Not anymore, Ace called me and told me that we should be together" She grins at Ace, her full with fondness.

"Did you Ace?"

His face is stone cold but I could see the guilt in his eyes.

"Yes, I'm sorry Azalea"

I look into his blue eyes, my heart breaking. How could he do this to me?

"If that's what you want" I whisper, my voice breaking midway.

He looks like he wanted to say something but didn't, and stood by Brittney, his arm wrapped around her waist, like he did with me.

"But before I leave, can I ask you why?" I utter, letting a single tear slip.

"She's prettier than you, smarter than you and quite frankly gives me what I want" he mutters, his voice quiet.

"Oh, I'm sorry I couldn't give you what you want. But what could I have done better?" I say in a slight whisper.

"I-um-"

"Tell me when you know" I murmer before getting into the elevator. I press the ground floor and as the doors close. I could see his hard façade falling. His jaw clenched and his fists tight together, his brows knotted in anger and frustration.

Why would he do this to me?