ep 22.

Ace's P.O.V:

Let me explain. Brittney's fiancée is apart of Ghostly, big surprise I know. So I'm going to date her and squeeze out information about this group, because still after a few months we know jackshit.

And unfortunately I need to be with Brittney for this to happen. So I made the most difficult decision of my life. Breaking up with Lea.

Seeing the tears falling from her face knowing I made that happen broke me and my God I wanted to run to her and tell her the plan but for her protection I couldn't.

I cheated on her with my stupid ex for this mob and if that doesn't make me trusted as a leader I don't what fucking will.

"I'll see you later babe, call me" she whispers, pecking my cheek.

"Bye" I reply, a fake smile at my lips.

She flounces into the elevator and as the doors close she blows me a kiss.

I turn around slam my fists into my desk.

Why the fuck does my life have to be some damn complicated?

Why can't I be with the woman I want to be with without something getting in the way?

You know what I blame Michael for this, it was his stupid idea in the first place.

"How did it go boss?" the devil himself questions me with a smile.

"How do think it fucking went? She asked me what she did wrong and I said stupid shit I didn't mean" I growl having the sudden urge to chock him out.

"Damn I'm sorry but you've got to remember it's for the best. The more we know about this mob the faster we can get rid of them" he responds, sitting at his usual place on the couch.

"Boss where the fuck are you?! Lea was sobbing on the phone to me just now!" Robin screams busting out of the elevator in rage.

"Robin lower your tone" I reply in a cool tone.

"Right sorry, but you fucking jerk. Why the fuck did you say that ugly two faced bitch was prettier or smarter than her, are you fucking kidding me?"

"Well I wanted it to be convincing" I mutter, looking down at my lap.

"Do ever want to get back with her again?" she questions me with a scoff.

I stand up, my chair slamming against the wall.

"What the fuck did you expect me to do Robin?! I had to break with the fucking woman I want marry and have kids with because of work. I put my business over her! How do you think that makes me feel? Like fucking shit that's what. And do you know the worst part? She thinks it's all of her fucking fault. She thinks she wasn't good in our relationship. I fucking love her and had to cheat on her with my ex!"

Robin rushes over and hugs me. I stay still before wrapping arms around her shoulders and rest my head on her shoulder.

"What do I do?" I question her in whisper.

"We'll figure it out"

Michael stands up and wraps his arms around the both of us, a tear slipping from his eye.

"I just-I that was so emotional" he murmers in a weep.

Robin chuckles before I let go though, the two of them don't.

"Let go of me and leave my office" I utter. They untangle themselves and wave to me as they enter the elevator.

I wheel my chair back to my desk and think about what I just said.

I said I loved her. And you know what I do, I truly do. I just can't believe I have to find that out now. Just when she's out of my reach.

And now I'm stuck the bitch named Brittney.

Great.

Before I could even get to my laptop I get a call.

"What?"

"Hey boss it's Mark head of security"

"Hello Mark what's wrong?"

"It's Azalea, she's gone"

My heart lurched into my stomach and my blood ran cold.

"What the fuck do you mean?" I growl.

"She packed her bags and disappeared. She said she needed time for herself" he says lowly.

"And you fucking let her go?!"

"I couldn't legally force her to stay, she's eighteen"

I hang up the phone and storm into Jacobs office.

"Put this damn mission on hold and get all the helicopters in our reach to look for Lea. She's missing"

"On it boss"

I rush into the elevator and then into my car, speeding way over the limit.

As the car practically flies I attempt to spot where the fuck she is.

Where could she have gone?

And every time I see a brunette girl, I stop causing cars to honk and curse me out.

But as much as much as I want to carry on looking, I know my emotions are on an all time high and getting into a car crash is not on today's agenda so swerve into a dingy looking diner.

A greasy cheese burger and milkshake is what I need right now.

I sit at the table in the back, slouching in the old and torn fabric.

"Welcome to Lola's what can I get for you?" I bored waitress chewing gum very loudly inquires, not looking up from her notepad.

"A cheeseburger and a dark chocolate shake please"

She looks up from her pad and her eyes scan my body slowly, the piece of gum almost falling from her mouth.

"Right away sir" she expresses, a deep red blush covering her cheeks.

I nod as she scurries away and loudly speaks about my looks to her other employee's.

 After five minutes she slides over and places my food down, purposely bending down so I could see inside her shirt.

"A bit desperate don't you think?" I question her eating a some fries.

"Don't pretend that you don't like it" she mutters biting her bottom lips seductively.

"I'm not pretending. I don't"

I scoff.

"Whatever" she grumbles, walking away her shoulders slouching as she does. 

I take bite of the burger. Basic and nothing special.

"Hi can-can I get the chicken nuggets kids meal with apple juice to go please?" a soft voice says to the same lady as before.

"Sure just take a seat, it'll be coming any minute"

She nods and sits down and as she sits down our eyes meet.

Her green eyes against my blue.

She quickly breaks eye contact and as I scan her body she looks around nineteen.

I get up and throw my food away before coming over to her. Something strange is pulling her to me.