ep 19.

Once we're home, we exit the elevator to see Maria putting away her cleaning supplies.

"Ace I've put all of Lea's things back into your room. See you tomorrow kids"

How did she know?!

He nods, a small smile on his face and Maria zooms into the elevator and presses the ground floor whilst we walk to Ace's room.

I grab one of Ace's shirts whilst he enters the bathroom, coming out ten minutes later with only a white towel wrapped around his torso.

Water slowly drips down from his messy hair down his body, the creases of his defined abs and to the floor.

"Wipe the water off the floor Ace!" I exclaim.

"What?" he murmers confused.

"The water! It's all over the floor!" I shout rushing to it.

"You care about that?" he questions me his brows furrowed.

"Well of course! Water fell on the floor, it could lift up the floor boards!" I shout bending down to it.

"Sweetheart, the floors marble"

I look up to the boyish smirk on his lips and quickly stand back up.

"I knew that" I utter with a scoff.

"Of course you did" he responds sarcastically.

"Go to sleep" I grumble. He chuckles, his eyes closing in laughter.

I enter the bathroom and brush my teeth, wash my face and moisturise before changing into his shirt.

I unlock the door and walk out to see him wearing glasses. They perch at his nose, the round, silver rims shine in the lamps light.

"You're wearing glasses! Oh my goodness you look adorable!" I exclaim rushing to him in an instant.

He rolls his eyes and scowls at me.

"I only wear them when I don't have contacts in"

He runs a hand through his hair and puts a letter down.

I look at his silver round glasses and squeeze his cheeks.

"You just look so cute"

I put my hands on his broad shoulders with a toothy grin.

"Shut up"

He gently pushes me away from him in an act if rebellion.

"Acey you've gone from badboy to goodboy"

I wrap my arms around him and softly kiss his cheek.

With a acted sigh, he reluctantly puts his arms around my waist lifts me so we're face to face but also causing the shirt to ride up just under my underwear. Scandalous.

"You look so good in my shirt, it makes me want to rip off of you" he whispers into my ear.

"Don't change the subject pretty boy"

He glares at me.

"Sweetheart you're making me want to break the glasses in half" he grumbles, his brows creases in anger.

"I'm sorry but come on" I longate the n.

He plops me onto the floor and slides into bed turning away from me, a scowl plastered onto his face.

"Acey don't be mad at me it was a joke, I didn't think it would offend you that much"

I get into bed and put a hand onto his shoulder but he shrugs it off.