{9} Resentful

Luca

feeling or expressing bitterness or indignation at having been treated unfairly.

"Sì, Sire, sostituisci tuo padre stasera?" (Aye Sire, you filling in for your father tonight?)

"Nah, I just got here before him."

"Why warehouse 6, why not our usual one?" Calvin, one of the guys ask.

I can't help but think that too why warehouse 6? We never do business here. This warehouse is misfortune itself, something will always happen here.

"I don't know, tell the guys to start packaging the shit so we can go." I say getting a bad feeling. Going to the office I check the cameras and see everybody doing their job. The door opens and one of the guys tells me that they're done it just needs to be checked.

Hearing my phone ring I see that it's my dad, "Ciao?"(Hello)

"Luca, dove diavolo siete tu e i ragazzi?" (Luca, where the hell are you and the guys?)

"Al magazzino 6, abbiamo quasi finito, avresti potuto dirci che non saresti venuto o almeno io." (At warehouse 6, we're almost done you could've told us you weren't coming or at least me.)

"Son, I never said anything about warehouse 6 it was warehouse 2." Dad says in a oddly calm voice. "Stop whatever you're doing, get the guys and get the hell out of ther-"

Oh shit.

Suddenly all the power goes out and the emergency lights are blinking. I see and hear the men with their guns out calling my name.

"Sire, you good?"

I nod and look at my phone only to see the connection was lost. There's a huge bang and smokes starts to fill the building, I see a figure out the corner of my eye. Too small to be one of the guys and I don't think it's a guy at all. Drawing my gun out, a bullet darts past me and into Trevor Reid's skull.

We all open fire on from where the bullet came from only to see there's no one there. Hearing a very seductive feminine laugh behind me I turn around only to be meet with nothing.

What the fuck?

"Come on out you crazy bitch, you can't stay in the shad-" another bullet goes into Calvins skull but this time it's closer, I turn around right before she starts to run. I chase after her hearing the guys call my name, aiming my gun at her I pull the trigger but she dodges it, only to get grazed on her arm by it before hoping out the window.

"Was it the girl?" I turn to see my dad and the rest of the men.

"Yeah it was," I say walking past them.

"You and you get a team and go find the bitch, she has killed another one of us and bring her back alive." He says to the two men before walking to the entrance.

"Well look at this shit....Riley was here." I say looking at the graffiti on the outside of the building. So she does like Boondocks.

~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~~
Reign

Tonight did not go as planned, I was only supposed to kill Trevor. But I hate being called out my name even though he didn't know it, but still. Next, I am shot but more like grazed by Luca and this shit stings.