Chapter 1

Orphanage

Somewhere, there's a small room with no window and filled with nothing but bed at the corner, bathroom with tiny cubicle, and a chair for any visitor to come. At the center of that room, a child barely 5 years old wearing a dirty old clothes with holes playing with a wooden toy in his hands.

The only door of the room unexpectedly open giving the child a shock. The intruders, however, pay no mind to it and forcefully drag the child away that room with no talk. The Kid obediently follow with no words or whatever.

They drag him on a room; bath him, dress him, and lead him yet another room. Feeling extremely confuse, he want to talk but keep it for himself. He dont want to get their attention. Do not really want it.

On large door they stop, someone knock at the door first and wait for permission to come inside. As the cue has been heeded, they go inside. He look around quite excited from all the new things he is looking at.

Large bright room, simple yet beautiful designed room in brown paint. Shining collection of unusual toys in a glass cabinet. Luxurious carpet on the floor he refuse to step on but pushed by the ones at his back, tho he got distracted by the individuals looking at him.

'Hmm??' He question in mind. Not really paying attention to them, he continue to look around as his eyes sparkle with excitement.

The ones looking at him, tho, has been observing the child since entering the room. And they saw how the servant push him like nothing major. Squinting their eyes somewhat irritated, they let the matter go seeing the child's eyes sparkling with joy. Instead, smiling being affected from the emotion he is emmiting.

Going down the business, the couple then take the lead for the final steps on adapting the kid. Signing the paper on the table, both party end the negotiation with a handshake and goodbye.

Leading the couple and the kid out of the orphanage, the lady then initiatively talk wanting to get close with him. But the only respond she got was him tilting his head in confusion. Feeling at loss, the lady stop for a moment to think. After a while, she smile patting his head gently.

Outside, a car was waiting for them. Saying their last goodbye from the one that leads them, the guy open the door of the vehicle letting his wife to go first. Followed by the little kid but awkwardly making gestures, confuse what to do. The guy smile slightly then grab him in his armpit raising him up to climb the car.

Understanding what the guy who hold him mean, he climb entering the car. The awkward feeling he have from the sudden lifted vanished when he got to see the interior of the car. Eyes shining in delight, he begun examining things from here to there.

That only stop when he hears a giggle from the lady before. Seeing that the guy or the husband is inside the car without him noticing made him blush in embarrassment. Looking back, that guy doesn't seems mind whatever he is doing a while back, he just...staring at him like the ones beside him but can clearly see she is enjoying watching him. He then obediently sit down and the car, too, started for its destination.

On the way, the kid who obediently sit is no more, he's sitting on his knees while watching the scenery outside, this is after all the first time he seen outside. Actually, the first time he left that dark room with broken bulb and no window. His excitement get the best of him than sitting still.

Watching the long road, the streets with kids playing and running around at the snow, lights that illuminates the dark sky. He can see mostly white but for some reason he dont feel cold despite the weather, instead he feel warm. He look back to where the ones who took him out that place, the beautiful lady and the handsome man beside her. He find a light similar to the street light outside that lighten up his dark clouds.

For couple for minutes, all the couple did was watch the kid getting excited from the view outside. The lady giggle and stars on her eyes keeps on shining just watching he little kids' expression while the guy beside her watch from couple of minutes only then took a newspaper to read. All the way, no one spoke minding their business not to disturb the child's time.

After hours, they arrive at a huge building for accommodation, in other words hotel. Steping down the vehicle, the youngster mesmerizing the huge building in front. Its shining; the glass alone keeps it stand out the most on that area. Smiling ear to ear, the wife hold his hand leading them inside.

Outside indeed just a show yet inside is on another level. What catch his attention the most was the thing hanging at the entrance made of glass and lighting up the building inside, the huge chandelier made of glass. It has unique stracture that catch newcomers attention.

On the way the reception desk, the husband speak at the one present in there, discussing few things. On the other hand, the holding duo moving place to place enjoying the different arts and design of the hotel while waiting for the husband to finish.

It doesn't last long when a tap from the shoulder got the lady's attention, its her husband letting him know that everything is done. Pulling gently the kid, he look at her.

"Let's go. You must be tired." She spoke gently.

And indeed he is tired, this is his first time riding something like vehicle so long that kids normally feel uncomfortable to ride on. He begun to yawn unconsciously nodding his head somehow guess what she mean.

Arriving a room, they open the door; large bed, toys, carpet, and typical hotel looks like but for kids, come to view. Its 3 times larger than his bed at the orphanage. His sleepy head suddenly wide awake from the wooden toys at the side. Looking at him, the people immediately said goodbye knowing what he wants to do.

When they leave the room, he directly gone to where the toys is, playing with smiles. Playing, playing, playing. For an hour, he did all but playing toys and his tiredness comes back. Wanting to sleep, he put down the toys and climb the bed to sleep.

A lot happened this couple of hours, thinking what all that just happened. For a kid who spend his days on the dimmed light room with no window and broken bulb, this sure his very first and unique experience he have. Strangely, his eyes glow brighter thinking about meeting those two who made him fun like this. Short giggle escape his mouth from happiness.

But then, he move here, move there. His body constantly moving, uncomfortable from the soft bed, not his common hard bed before so he went under the bed to sleep. And he did find it more comfortably. Thinking about the things like earlier, giggles continue to be heard inside the room until it stop for some times, he fell asleep due to exhaustion.
______________________
Prologue's at the description part of the book.

Hey! Welcome to a new story~ how to you like it, comment down below. I wanna know what you think.

Have a nice day~