Chapter 7

Boundary

Eating breakfast for today, the family of three comfortably enjoying their food. The sounds of utensils are the only sounds you could here inside, yet somehow it's a peaceful sight.

The silent soon ended when the father figure spoke, with its authoritative voice it sounded addressing both.

"We will soon arrive. Be prepared"

With a slight and subconscious tilt of his head, the child asked in questioning eyes what does that means. The passed days they spend, Philip become accustomed to his presence and actions but mostly do not understand.

The adopted father noticing the kids action, on the other hand freezed a little. Putting down the fork and knife in hand suspended in the air, he try clearing his throat for a reply. However, he don't know what to say in front him.

Their conversation could be count in both hands, most are one sided that it cannot be called conversation at all. The kid asking with his eyes or body language but do not talk and him who talk but don't reply or don't know to reply.

Watching the common scene in front, she facepalm in nonexistent way but inwardly cheering for both male. For her kid to learn to speak and for her husband to learn how to socialized. The many attempts was slow but made progress. Her first attemp to make them talk was on the hotel, however miserably failed. It soon followed another, and another, and another. Until one day, they both made the initiative. She don't know who started it because she's on the restroom and came back to see such sight.

Smiling, she decided to help her husband this time. Wipping her lips gracefully with a napkin, she spoke.

"Honey, Let me be the one to...hm?" Her eyes caught a sight outside and soon change what she's about to say.

"Philip" she smile a sweet one and with a her eyes she point out the window, specifically outside.

Following her sight, the little Philip faced where. With an obvious sight to see, his eyes widen in shocked then immediately turn to interest, great interest. He was about to stand on his chair when glances from both parents are on him. So he slowly fixed himself in his sit.

Though in their eyes, he is like a rabbit who found a carrots and about to grab it only to spot midway. Like a rabbit, he fix himself in the chair with dropping ears. Giggle and smile was made by the couple. So the social among the three break the silence, telling the little bunny-like kid to finish eating first so he can watch the scenery outside.

Immediately, the drooped ears raised and eyes sparkle with joy. With great enthusiasm, he finished his plate fast. He's about to stand his chair but then suddenly remembered something. Facing his eyes to them, asking for permission to stand. The expressionless man nodded as reply, so his eyes then befall to her. Smiling, she grab the napkin then started to wipe his mouth. Ensuring the stains are all done in his face, she finally allowed him. So he dashes the window to see it.

Jumping in the sofa, the nearest in the window, he kneel like usual to watch.

Tall looking gate presented. It is made of special iron that the sun's ray make it more unique other than its other properties. It shines in a great black crystalized form under the light while a seeming shadows at night. It occupy a large area, so long its could not be seen where it ended in the window. And its height is small right now but its practically tall than what is seen.

The great defence boundary line of the entire land. And the sign of the destination and the city center of all, Metropolis!

It is a huge place inside that walls. Occupying a large lands which par with a continent. Also, the place where everything and anything is presented. You could find what you need in this place because it is the center of all trades and the known capital of the world.

There, too, where most high class resides. The couple who adopted Philip is only few from many of the higher class, though they are not commonly seen as you think. It depends where you go, and to luck.

The large dark shiny gate by passed the train less than an hour later. Within this time, the little rabbit's energy didn't fall from the same sight but becoming more bright. The gate was indeed huge that a bullet train known for its speed takes couple of minutes to passed it completely.

It was large, high and spacious. Guards are station outside, inside, and its top. Its inside have stalls, smaller stations, trains, shops, small roads, and such indicating its boasting size.

The train stop minutes later, but they didn't step out the train. They are are standing near the second class and in between the room of first class bidding goodbye to someone.

Aysia or Malaysia, and her mother fully equipped with their luggage and clothes are facing the three individuals. With tearing eyes, she said goodbye to her friend and so was the other.

Sad from departing, his mood from excitement plum to gloomy.

Feeling bad to depart this time, Pearla on the other hand made conversation to the parent. Asking for their address to send an official invitation to their house.

The parent in another hand hesitate, glancing the husband beside Pearla, asking somehow if its okay. Looking at it, Pearla laugh lowly and gesture her husband to respond. He just nodded like its none of his business. So Pearla with satisfied smiles and finally bid farewell.

The next time both kids meet will be on the estate of the Philip's family.

Slowly, the train moves again, away the second class area to the trains designated and last stop- the area for the first or the Noble's district!
_______________________________
The story's back! I'm sorry I forgot I have this chapter stock and ready for published.