Chapter 2

Play

Knocking from the door wake him up, stretching both arms and feet from the good night sleep. The door open as the lady from before come in carrying some clothes.

"Rise and shine, sunshine. Time to take a bath"

Feeling sleepy yet, he nod not understanding what it means. The lady just chuckle from his action, rather cute she thought. She though he fell off the bed when she see him woke up from the ground.

Starting off, she got to the little sleepy kid standing up near the bed and starts stripping him.

Shock from the sudden touch, his face tint with a rose blush and tip of his ears, embarrassed touching by someone he just recently meet but more relax than those at orphanage. At least she's not really that forceful?

Completely naked and awake, she lead the little man inside the bathroom. Large enough for common family to use. White marble tiles, high ceiling similar to the bed room, necessities needed, cubicle somewhere, and a large bathtub at the side of the wall.

Feeling amazed, he cant help but run around the place observing and touching stuff the bathroom. He also find a ducking which float at the tub, filling with water. Its for distraction for kids to play with while taking a bath; it comes to different animals. Before choosing tho, he looked back at the lady who's grinning since earlier for permission to have one to play with.

Chuckling another one, she nods and starts to fell in love to the kid. Thinking about it, she begun to realized that the more she spend time with him, she find him more adorable and cute, something she didn't get to have with her children at home. Regretting without a daughter and a cute son, she is very glad and grateful to this perfect opportunity, not regreting too that she did the job bathing him.

Seeing her nod, he exitedly grab the one that caught his attention since eyeing for the stuff, a white rabbit. He dont know what animal it is but he feel its the best among the rest of toys he can enjoy while on it. Playing it, the sound coming out made him distracted that he didn't notice that the tub is its already done.

"Little one, come now take a bath. Go inside the tub. Worry not its not cold and not that warm" she encourage, doing gestures telling him to go inside the tub.

Got what it means, he hopped the tub and starts to bath. Distracted from the toy and the bubble around, he finish without him noticing and its fun. This is the first time he enjoy washing up.

Dressing up on a nice pair of clothes and shoes, they walk to the dinning room. It is a large room, same high ceiling with chandelier litting up, theme of caramel colors from walls to utensils, curtains and furnitures.

The kid on her hands continue to watch the sparkling surrounding made of glasses, metal, gold, and aluminum. Sighing in some kind of resignation, she pull the little hand gently to where her husband is.

Somewhere beside the window, a table was set and a man with unique aura sat on one of the chairs. She immediately sat down accross the man. Standing alone, staring at both of them for a moment then revert his eyes on the empty chair to settle down.

He walk at the other side of the table beside the man and in front of the woman forming a triangle in the round table. Fidgeting from the silent, he's play in his foot underneath the table to lessen his nervousness.

Both noticed this and the man fake cough to his wife sending some signal. His wife look at him as they communicate with their eyes. Smiling, she humms melody to ease his mood. Slowly, he looked at her indulge with her humms. It worked.

Bathing with her sweet voice, both males are closed eyes enjoying the sound when their breakfast finally came. With a trolley as its guide, someone is pushing it came and settle their meal in their table. With a respectable bow, he excused himself.

So they started to eat their meal. During that time, both couples secretly watch the child as he eat. Munching the meal with clearly eyes telling you he is enjoying the food so much. He didn't even notice their glances as he us so focus in his food.

After the delicious and satisfying meal, they go out to have some fun, to make him comfortable to the new world outside.

First, they go on a shopping. Visiting every children shop by the wife's command, indulge and passionate to find him new clothes, accessories, and his basic needs. He try refusing with shaking his head every time but the couple is resolute to buy his needs, so it has been accepted without his approval and become his.

Second, they ate to a restaurant. They sit at the second floor near the window, a nice spot and less crowd. They just finished doing shopping and tired and hungry, coincidently the restaurant came to the view and settle down to take a break and fill their belly.

Ordering something heavy for the stomach to regain their energy as they will engage to yet another actively activity. Mostly, the wife plan their outing because she suggested it to her husband which he agree on.

Last plan for the day, the amusement park! After the early lunch break, they gone to the train station for transportation. With the use of the bullet train, they arrive the park. But of course, the kid's eyes never failed to be amazed all the way there. What shock him the most was the fast train that made all view blurry.

Arriving at the park, the huge gate and tall buildings inside welcome their view. Glancing the huge gate with letters engraves he don't understand but he felt its magical and so. With his hand lift, he looked what happened. The man with them hold his hand at the lest and the woman, as usual, in his right. They gently pulled him inside as he watch the gate passed them and a brand new world welcomes him.

They play and play until sun sets. He even she the expressionless man smile couple of time making him more relax around him. With this experience, he discover some side of him he never knew there is, and so was them who's with him. He's so happy he didn't understand the feeling of such warmth.

They, too, observed and glad to see him make other expressions and feeling. He don't like bitter things, he like sweets, he's not good at playing games but enjoys it nevertheless, he love balloons, and he is attracted to bunnies.

The day ended, and they arrive the hotel tired yet satisfied. The things they shop, too, arrive but much earlier than them as it was deliver by the shop they visited. Setting it aside for now, they gone to bed. Thankfully they ate while waiting for the bullet train to arrive giving them less hassle.

With tired and drained energy, he fell asleep at the train and carried by the husband and lay him on the bed. The couple slowly closed the door, with last glance and gently smile in their face, it closed.
______________________
Some might notice the difference of writing at the first chapter and this chapter, it is because the first chap has written long ago and the mood (my mood) is different between past and the present... I also don't know how it change from that to this writing, honestly, I prefer the first chapter method and I try applying it at second but... yes somehow failed and consider as fail. So... umm.... sorry! I'll try to improve.

Author: Kendal