Chapter 5

Alpha

For a long period of time, the both mother and son are sitting in the same place mix with the three classes in the small rooms. They don't have the courage to complain, even the prideful people in each class are tight lipped. After all, they will die with no discrimination if they made the wrong move, so they choose to be safe than complain.

The father of the group leave for long time now, he is still an alpha who have his duty despite with a mix blood and in different place. He leave instructing both mother and son to never leave the place no matter what.

Sitting in the ground and curl up in his knees, Philip reminds him the times he does this on the dark quite room. Feeling loss in his surrounding, his mind started to shut his hearing when-!!

"Philip! Are you okay?" Her sweet voice that sweetest he ever heard brush his ears.

He looked at her, her eyes reflecting worries, something he never seen before and...
something he don't understand. As a kid without knowledge, he felt confuse and struggling to found what this feeling and understanding the world. Even so...

She seen him nods and smile, a smile showing honest remarks- a lonely smile. She hug him, she watch him a while now, asking as too why he is not moving much. Its understandable why but, he is calm since earlier so why now, why is he strange right now?

Curl up in his legs, staring at no where, slowly as she watch, as if his eyes is getting empty. She don't know if its illusion or not, but she abruptly call his name without her realizing. She keeps on calling until he snapped out. She sigh in relief inward while hugging his fragile figure, and think of ways to lift up his five year life to be forgotten. She don't know what the kid experience but looking at it, from the start she knows something amiss. That's why, hoping the adjustment and her effort will take effect and forget the orphanage for the passed days but, it shows its not easy. And worse, chimera attacked.

She hope he will not be traumatized in today's incident but to her surprised, he's calm. Thinking about it, she first notice it at the hallway before, he just watch it all happen without much reaction but just a glance, she didn't expect he'll stay calm from all the way here.

She begun thinking, is he really an omega..?

*

Just after finishing the so called chimera that attack the train, he disappeared- back to his room. In the room, a black suited man and white woman in uninformed welcome him. With a bow of both individuals, he answer them to rise.

The teenager stand in the window without any signs of the battle before. He keep watching outside, not knowing where or what he's watching is, but the attendants didn't mind as they are used to this.

Then, he spoke, ordering them to do. It ended without reaching five minutes and both are dismissed. Left alone, he keep staring the no where when his lips spoke what bothering him.

"The smell... its there..." 

*

The red person with three k's in the face is outside the train, with a duty to inspect, he's begun long ago now. The incident was not a single huge chimera but with a total of seven. Six small chimera and the huge one as its their leader, but its been defeated before it attack people.

He defeated two, one on the way out the cabin to searching for his family and another on the way where they are. The other's has been quickly taken care of the other Alpha's in the train.

There are four Alphas total in the entire train, one from second class, two more in the first class cabins, and the one who defeat the leader of the attack- the prestige member. He defeated two like said, the other Alpha in same class defeated one because he prioritized the safety of the passengers, and the second class Alpha who defeated three protecting the evacuation thats proceeding that time.