31-35

Chapter 31

"Huishan, how was that thing I told you last time?"

Zhang Qiaoer went to work, and when he saw Captain Ding Huaishan on the ground, he dragged him to the willow tree by the river, and asked about his daughter-in-law Dong Jiahui's work.

"It's not that my aunt is looking for something deliberately, but it's my daughter-in-law. The bones are indeed weak, and the arms are not as thick as chopsticks. I am afraid that she can't do well in the field, but she does fine work, so we want people to make the best use of it."

Ding Huaishan is in his 40s and he is a strong man with a small head. Since he was young, he has been particularly mindful. After he became the captain in the competition a few years ago, he made a lot of contributions to the team. At the end of the year, he paid a lot of cash dividends. This is a tangible income.

Zhang Qiao'er is of a big generation, so Ding Huaishan had to call her aunt when Ding Huaishan saw her. There is still a relationship between them. Ding Huaishan's mother was Zhang Qiaoer's little wife when she was young, and only married Ding Huaishan's father after liberation.

"We don't have any easy tasks in our team right now, or let her go to the warehouse as a custodian?"

The easiest thing on the team is the scorer and the accountant, but there are people who do both, and he, the captain, can't take other people's errands away. The team is full of relatives.

As for the custodian, Ding Zhiyong, the son of Ding Huaishan, was the one who worked concurrently before, because Ding Zhiyong was the tractor driver in the team, and the warehouse key was left for him to keep.

Asking Dong Jiahui to be a custodian would not infringe on the interests of others, but would also round out Zhang Qiaoer's favor here. This was the idea that Ding Huaishan came up with all night.

Zhang Qiao'er's request was that the bowl could not fit in the floor, and she was satisfied after she was accepted.

"Sure, go to the warehouse, she will return tomorrow, and I will ask her to find you to get the key the day after tomorrow."

"This coincidental aunt is very good to her new daughter-in-law, and she deliberately seeks an easy job for her. Didn't she mean that this daughter-in-law was divorced and could not have children? How could she be so good to her?"

Zhang Huaishan's daughter-in-law, Da Ping, was tossing wild vegetable seedlings while nagging with her husband.

"I don't know this, it's probably because of the eye catching, or for the sake of Donglin's face."

"Indeed, if it weren't for Dong Lin, how could their family live such a good life? Dong Lin picked this wife himself, and it's normal to treat her better."

The Zhao family was not obvious in the village before, and it was only after Donglin joined the army that it gradually became a well-known family in the village.

On the third day of the wedding, the new wife came back. Zhang Qiaoer helped prepare the door ceremony early in the morning. A hen, her own parents, five kilograms of pork, and she went to the village meat stall in the morning to cut, and there were 20 eggs. , A pack of shortbread, hearty and real.

"Mom, don't take this old hen. I can still lay eggs if I stay at home."

The value of an old hen cannot be measured by the value of meat. This is an old hen who lays eggs every day. The egg is still five cents. If you calculate this way, the value of this chicken will be higher.