51-55

Chapter 51:

"Old man, what do you think?"

In Zhao's family, Zhang Qiao'er has always been the one who made up his mind about big and small things, but today's things are unusual and cannot be told by her. The husband's face, let him erect the majesty of the head of the family.

"this..."

Zhao Manzhu spit out his cigarette and frowned in the white smoke. His wife suddenly threw the problem to himself. He hadn't thought about it yet, but to be honest, he returned from his eldest son Donglin's military service. It's really noisy.

Although he usually doesn't talk a lot and doesn't seem to ask anything, he sees everything in the family, big and small. The second daughter-in-law is a rascal, and she has to stir up three points if she doesn't care. The eldest daughter-in-law is not bad and kind , Can also be a human being, but if the second family is not so troubled, this family can last for a hundred years to return to the sky with his wife and his wife.

As the old saying goes, "good men don't eat separation meals, and good women don't wear wedding dresses". Most of the villages have a few brothers. It is common for them to separate after marriage. The reason why their family never mentions this is not because they don't want to be the elders. The main reason is that the boss has been in the army a few years ago.

But now, living together is obviously not suitable anymore.

After thinking about it a lot, Zhao Manzhu finally clenched his teeth!

"Okay, then it will be divided. They are all brothers, even if they are divided into family relationships, it is still the same. Look at other brothers, and then look at me and your uncles. Although we have had our own separates, we don't forget to take care of each other who has difficulties. Hand, as long as you two brothers can do this, it's okay."

The first generation is brothers, the second generation is cousins, and the relationship is even further in the third generation.

Relatives, relatives, it's just that when they want to understand, they can help each other out, and at other times, they still live their own lives and feel at ease.

Zhao Manzhu gave his final word. Zhao Donglin still looked calm and calm on his face, but he was relieved. Zhao Donghe looked down at the ground. Everyone could not see his expression, but he could see some from the tight lines on his face.

Jiahui couldn't believe it. She didn't expect the separation of the family to be so easy. She thought there was going to be a violent disturbance or the elders in the family were dragging their feet.

Zheng Yuefen was in the same mood as Jiahui, and she couldn't believe what she heard. Her father-in-law agreed to the separation of the family, and her heart suddenly became bewildered.

With the final word of her husband, Zhang Qiaoer's heart fell instantly.

Since she said that her husband will decide, she will not make any other opinions. It is not reluctant to ask how she feels in her heart. It is just that once people get used to a certain way of life, they will instinctively refuse to change, but when the change really comes. At that time, she will still try to accept.

For a long time, the brothers are brothers, but the brothers who have married each other have different minds, not to mention having a great daughter-in-law like Zheng Yuefen.

"Since your dad has spoken, I don't have much to say. The separation of the family is decided like this. As for how to divide, we still have to discuss it."