66-70

Chapter 66

Things were not unexpected to Jiahui. When they went the next week, a small counter was set up at the ticket counter of the movie theater, and they began to sell food. The variety was more abundant than Jiahui and the others, except for melon seeds and peanuts. , There are fruit candy, biscuits and other foods.

The comrades who sold the tickets looked very unnatural when they saw them coming in. Dean Zhu did something unnatural, but the dean said that this was originally the site of the movie theater. Last time, they were kind enough to let them come in and do business. , It can't be said that after letting them come once, let them come every time.

This sounded pretty reasonable.

"Excuse me, the dean has spoken, saying that you will not be able to sell things in our cinema in the future."

Guilt and guilt, as a social person, you still have to complete the tasks assigned by the leader.

Meixiang was very angry when she heard it, and she wanted to rush to argue with the other party, but she was held back by her brother.

Jiahui and Zhao Donglin looked at each other. This was something that had been expected a long time ago. Unlike Meixiang, they were not so idealistic. Although they felt very angry, they wouldn't be angry.

"Is your dean here? I want to talk to him about business."

At this time, Zhao Donglin stood up and spoke.

A few days ago, he and Jiahui had already figured out the countermeasures for various possible situations, and the movie theater repentance is one of the possibilities.

As for the countermeasures, first, change locations; second, win-win cooperation.

The preference between the two is naturally the second possibility.

The staff hesitated slightly, fearing that they would find the dean for them, and in case of trouble, they would not be able to eat.

"Don't worry, we just talked to him about business, not trouble."

The staff thought about it or called someone for them. After all, the three of them looked reasonable, not like that kind of muddy.

After waiting for about ten minutes, Dean Zhu arrived late.

"I heard you are looking for something to do with me?"

Dean Zhu seemed unfriendly today. Since he decided to grab Jiahui's business, he has torn his skin and naturally has no good expressions.

There is a kind of person who can turn into anger when he does something wrong. Dean Lin is obviously such a person.

Zhao Donglin smiled and walked forward and said, "Dean, we have no intention of vying for business with you. Besides, this was originally your site, and the business is naturally up to you. We just want to talk to the president for a business today, no I know if you are interested."

Zhao Donglin said "you" every bit, with a friendly and respectful attitude. Dean Zhu put down his defenses and his attitude eased.

"Business, what business? Let's just listen."

Zhao Donglin looked at the goods on the counter and smiled, "Look, all you sell here are small snacks, which are sold in the store outside. If you don't buy you, there is nothing you can do. Let's sell something that others don't have. For example, the tea eggs and chicken rice flowers we make are delicious and attractive to customers."

Zhao Donglin didn't rush to speak, and deliberately said half of it, waiting for Dean Zhu's response. He showed interest. Zhao Donglin can go on to say that if he is not interested, then Zhao Donglin doesn't need to bother.