81-85

Chapter 81

"The village chief has something to do with you?"

Jiahui was holding a vegetable basket in her hand. The vegetable basket was filled with fresh water chestnut. Zhao Donglin took the vegetable basket from Jiahui and the two went into the yard together.

"Asked me about the land reform, I told him about the Xiaogang Village, and he asked me to go to the commune to report the situation to Director Zhong in two days."

Zhao Donglin studied economics, and land reform also belongs to the category of economic reforms. Participating in it is an important practical experience for him.

Before the holiday, the professor assigned homework to allow them to think about and observe the current national conditions and the trend of economic development under the policy. Zhao Donglin planned to list the subject as land reform.

Jiahui did not express any opinion on this matter. As a traveler in the 21st century, she knows that land reform is the trend of social development, and it will not be long before this system will be implemented in rural areas across the country.

"I thought about something last time and forgot to mention it to you. How about letting the eldest sister and brother-in-law go to the county to do business together? Open a small restaurant near the school, as long as the food is delicious, there is no need to worry about business. I Last time I went to Meixiang School to see the surrounding environment. The neighborhood is full of residential areas, with plenty of people, which is very suitable for business."

Anyone who has lived in cities knows that restaurants near schools and hospitals are the most suitable businesses. This is also the industry with the lowest investment cost and the highest rate of return. As long as you have a little craftsmanship, you can make money.

It sells breakfast in the morning, as well as lunch and dinner, and snacks and lo-mei on the whole. The business is absolutely booming.

In this age where gold is everywhere and money can be made with one's hand, relying on farming for a living will never be the first to become rich.

Zhao Caixia and Li Wangping are both loyal, kind-hearted, industrious and simple tempered. Such a person gives them an opportunity and will definitely seize the opportunity well.

Jiahui's proposal made Zhao Donglinton's eyes light up, and he looked at Jiahui with scorching eyes, as if he was looking at a rare treasure.

"Daughter-in-law, you are so smart, I didn't even think about it!"

He hugged Jiahui and gave her a strong scent on her cheek.

Seeing him so happy, Jiahui said funnyly, "You only know now, and don't want to think about who I am."

She is the prophet of this era. After speaking, Jiahui remembered her family. Although a few brothers had a good time, the great ship of the era had already set sail. How could she leave her family behind.

Zhao Donglin ate lunch and rode to the eldest sister's house. When Zhao Caixia and the others were still eating, there was a pot of cabbage, a pot of eggplant, and a bowl of noodle sauce on the table. There was no fish, no meat, and even an egg. No.

Thinking that the eldest sister is pregnant and there are two children in the family, how can such a meal be nutritious?

Zhao Donglin was a little sad, Zhao Caixia was shocked when she saw her brother coming, "Donglin, what are you doing here? Have you had lunch?"

Li Wangping held a stool to Zhao Donglin and asked him to sit.

"I have eaten, sister, don't be busy, I just came to you to talk to brother-in-law."