36-40

Chapter 36:

After breakfast, Zhang Qiaoer asked Meixiang to take Yingbao at home, while she took Jiahui to the captain's house.

"Your brother Huaishan has a good relationship with our family. I'm ready to greet you. You can do whatever job he arranges for you. Don't bear it if you encounter anyone who makes you difficult. Come back and tell me, I'll find it for you. Go to the place."

On the way, Zhang Qiaoer told Jiahui about the team. There are dozens of families in a production team with more than 200 people. There are 16 production teams in Shanghe Village.

Who is close to her own, who is the most difficult to get along with, who loves cheating, who loves petty theft, etc., she explained to Jiahui one by one.

Dong Jiahui is a new daughter-in-law, and she didn't go in for a few days after the marriage. Except for a few familiars, more than half of the people in the village didn't know her. Zhang Qiaoer mentioned that she couldn't meet her for a while.

This is when people in the village are going out for activities. Seeing Zhang Qiao'er walking along the road with Jiahui, she can't help but step forward and say a few words.

"Cinnamon, where should I take my wife?"

"Go to Huaishan's house."

After Zhang Qiaoer answered, she turned around and introduced Jiahui, "This is your fifth aunt and lives in the third house in the front row of our house."

Dong Jiahui stood aside with a decent smile, "Good aunt."

The fifth aunt has been observing Dong Jiahui quietly. Today Dong Jiahui is wearing a claret coat, black overalls, white sneakers on her feet, a braid hanging behind her head, bangs in the middle, white skin, and eyes. Looking at the person with a smile, his small mouth was smeared with a red color, and he looked elegant and delicate.

She tweeted in her heart, thinking that this Zhao family would really marry a daughter-in-law. The previous Wang Mei was pretty good, and the newly married woman was not even different. She said that the second daughter-in-law Yuefen is also dignified and generous.

"Oh, your daughter-in-law looks so cute, so people love it at first sight."

Aunt Wu's words are half true. Dong Jiahui's looks are really pleasing. Who doesn't like smiling faces, but Aunt Wu is unacceptable about divorce. She doesn't understand Zhang Qiaoer's desire to treat his wife as a baby.

But she thought so in her heart that she couldn't say that on her lips, she still had to say something nice, as for how to say it in private is another matter.

Zhang Qiao'er doesn't care if the fifth aunt is telling the truth or not, she is very happy to hear it anyway.

"No, well-behaved and sensible, good at cooking, good at making clothes, good housework, but too honest, I look worried."

The fifth aunt smiled and said, "I see, you don't have an extra daughter-in-law, you seem to have an extra daughter-in-law."

Zhang Qiao'er also smiled, "No, this girl is more caring than her relatives."

After a few jokes, they separated. Zhang Qiaoer and Jiahui continued to walk forward. After walking more than 500 meters, she finally arrived at the house of Captain Ding Huaishan.

"This is the captain of our production team, you brother Huaishan, this is your sister-in-law Ping."

Ding Huaishan was young but very anxious. He was tall and burly. He had a simple and honest smile when he smiled. Aunt Ping was very enthusiastic. When she saw them, she hurriedly asked them to sit in the house and kept asking them if they had breakfast. No more.