76-80

Chapter 76

"Mika, I told you last time that my natal nephew is good, he is from the security patrol, and he has a long talent and a good personality. I will help you arrange a meeting with him, okay?"

Meixiang reported to No. 1 Middle School that she was studying with a teacher who was already pregnant and was about to give birth. The summer vacation began in July, and she would stay in school for a month when she was full.

There are a few middle-aged female teachers who are particularly keen to introduce Mei Xiang to the subject, especially a teacher Ji as the most.

The patrol team is the administrative function department of the Public Security Bureau and the operational agency of the patrol police in the whole district. It is directly led by the party committee of the branch. Its main function is to guide the patrol work of the whole district, maintain the dynamic public order of the society, formulate a patrol management system, guide and directly Participating in the security of large-scale mass activities and the handling of large-scale mass disputes, armed fights and other major social items can be said to be very important and complicated. It is the first line of defense for local security.

Mika did not do it a few times, with an awkward smile on her face.

"Ms. Ji, I just graduated..."

Teacher Ji enthusiastically took Meixiang's hand, and liked this young girl more and more.

"Just waiting for your graduation. You are twenty-two this year. It's time to talk about it. Don't worry, your family is still worrying."

At this time, Cui Zongyi entered the office with the lesson plan. He smiled at Teacher Ji and Meixiang who were talking.

"Teacher Cui, you can also persuade me a few words, this female comrade is different from the male comrades. They can't stand the wastage. If you don't hurry up, they will pass away."

Meixiang looked at Cui Zongyi, expecting him to help herself out.

"Yes, what Mr. Ji introduced is definitely good."

Mei Xiang pursed her mouth, very disappointed in her heart.

When Teacher Ji mentioned it again, Meixiang agreed and was willing to meet her nephew.

Afterwards, Cui Zongyi came over and explained, "Mixiang, don't think too much about it, I'm just afraid of Teacher Cui's misunderstanding."

Meixiang wanted to ask him what he was afraid of misunderstanding Mr. Ji and what could be misunderstood between them, but they were colleagues, but they had been classmates before, but they just said a few more words, but they have always liked them silently. He is just him, and is all this important to Cui Zongyi?

"Well, I know, I didn't think much about it."

After speaking, Mika smiled and left with the lesson plan. From then on, she would never think about it again.

Cui Zongyi looked at Meixiang's back, wanted to call her to say a few words, and then explain a few words, but didn't know what to say, so he could only watch her leave.

Teacher Ji is a competent matchmaker. As soon as Meixiang let go, she hit the iron while it was hot and quickly arranged a time for the two to meet.

At three o'clock on Saturday afternoon, the park near the county government chose this time after careful consideration.

It's just right for the two of them not to see each other. They have a meal together and watch a movie when they see each other. The time is just right. It can only be said that Teacher Ji has an outstanding talent for being a matchmaker.