71-75

Chapter 71

Time flies, and in 1979, the Provincial Teachers College has recently started arranging students to go to the province's primary and junior high schools for internships.

"Meixiang, do you know where the school arranges you? Stay in the provincial capital or go back to Yun County?"

During the meal, Jiahui asked Meixiang about the internship. Meixiang eloquently said, "I guess I don't have much chance to stay in the provincial capital. Everyone is doing internships here, especially local students."

Jiahui has a good test result in the class, and has never fallen into the top five. If the internship school is arranged for her grades, she has a chance to stay in the city, so she is afraid that she won't be divided by region in the end.

As for the question of where to practice internship, Mixiang herself is not too demanding. She complies with the school's arrangements anytime and anywhere. It is like dreaming to be able to get to this point. She is infinitely satisfied with the status quo and is happy no matter where she goes for internship.

The internship also means that she will leave the campus soon to truly engage in the profession of teacher.

From small to large, the teacher has a lofty status in her heart. The teacher is a hardworking gardener, a candle of selfless dedication, burning herself and illuminating the students!

She can't wait to start an internship at this moment, and can't wait to become a respectable teacher right away. As for which school, whether it is a provincial capital or a county, or their own Victory Commune, it makes no difference to her.

She is young and enthusiastic, with lofty ideals and enthusiasm for dedication to the motherland in her heart, simple and selfless.

In the end, the school assigned Meixiang to Yunxian No. 1 Middle School. At first, Meixiang thought she had heard it wrong, so how could she arrange an internship for her in junior high school? Meixiang always believed that with her own ability, she could only be a qualified elementary school teacher.

"You are from Yun County. The principal of the No. 1 Middle School called up a while ago and said that the school lacks teachers, especially young and energetic teachers. Considering that you are from Yun County, your academic performance this year is also among the best. I think you can Go for an internship at No. 1 Middle School and try it."

Meixiang was very touched by these words, and felt so good to be recognized. She even gave birth to the feeling of "throwing her head and sprinkling blood" that Zhuge Liang had at the beginning.

She went home excitedly and told her family the good news, and the whole family was happy for her.

"Our family will have a junior high school teacher in the future. It just happens that Heidan is in the fifth grade this year, and you will be able to be a teacher for Heidan in the future."

In the countryside, the "teacher" is very respected, not to mention that Meixiang is not a primary school teacher, but a junior high school teacher. That feels a higher level. Zhang Qiao'er is so pleased that she never dreamed that this little girl would be so prosperous. Day.

Mei Xiang is not used to being praised so much. She smiled a little shamelessly and said, "Oh, I'm just going for an internship. Don't be too happy before the formal arrangements are made."

In case her internship results are not satisfactory, then everyone should be disappointed again.

Although she has improved a lot, she has an inferiority complex in her bones. She is always worried about her failure to do well and she is worried that she will let others down.