56-60

Chapter 56

"Are you going to take the college entrance examination?"

County Revolutionary Committee, Director Zhong heard that Zhao Donglin said he was going to take the college entrance examination, and said that he was not surprised.

From the news that the country has resumed the college entrance examination, there are especially many people who signed up for the examination in the past two days. The workload of the relevant personnel of the Revolutionary Committee has also increased a lot. It is necessary to check whether the applicants meet the relevant policy requirements, but there are so many people who signed up. No one shocked him more than Zhao Donglin's situation.

You must know that Zhao Donglin was a cadre who returned to his hometown from the army. Before he transferred, he was a company commander in the army. The entire commune counted all the people who could have this position.

It is not easy for him to give up his vested interests and return to his hometown. During his tenure as the village party secretary, he also performed his duties and earnestly did every job. The evaluation is very high.

Such a grassroots cadre who has a wealth of work experience and has achieved certain results is willing to give up everything that is available to take the college entrance examination and start again like other young people. In addition to shock, Director Zhong also appreciates and is pleased.

What does this show? It shows that Comrade Zhao Donglin is a good comrade with ideals and aspirations!

"good!"

Director Zhong said "OK", his voice was loud, he got up from behind the desk, walked to Zhao Donglin and patted him on the shoulder, and said with emotion, "

You are good-looking, courageous, and you deserve to be an outstanding cadre from the army. Since you want to participate, please prepare well and prepare carefully. If you need to mention anything, the commune will try its best to make it convenient for you. There is still one month left. I am waiting for the good news of your success. "

Zhao Donglin smiled, "The director, don't expect too much from me, because I am under too much pressure, and I am not sure whether I can pass the exam."

Although his wife comforted him and said that it was okay, Zhao Donglin himself was only 50% sure.

There have been no textbooks for a few years, and there are few reference books available on the market. The state has issued documents to allow provinces to make independent propositions, and they have to fill in their volunteers before taking the exam.

For the first college entrance examination ten years later, it is not too much to describe it with a confused face.

What to test? What to test? What are the knowledge points? What kind of score can go to college?

And now there is only one month left for everyone. It is really too difficult and too difficult to study without delaying work and labor. No one knows what the specific situation will be, just like a blind man.

Secretary Zhong thinks that Zhao Donglin is humble, not to mention other things, Zhao Donglin is a party member, and he must have memorized various political policies and regulations. Normally, the documents and materials in the village are summarized by Zhao Donglin and handed over to the commune, with good words and expressions. The ability is very strong, and this language shouldn't be a problem. As for the remaining mathematics and other subjects, Zhao Donglin's starting point is the same as others. When compared vertically, Zhao Donglin still has a lot of advantages.