41-45

Chapter 41

Twenty-three pigs were raised on the team this year, and 15 were handed over to the commune. The remaining eight were slaughtered for the Chinese New Year. Each pig was carefully fed by a member of the team, and it was as strong as 200 kilograms.

The scene of pig slaughter was very lively, and there were many people watching the excitement. Most of them were holding baskets and pots in their hands, just waiting for the end of the meat separation.

"Should I get a lot of them this year? Last year there were six, and one family was 28. This year, there must be more than last year."

"It must be more, but last year I didn't taste a bite of so many dumplings, so I ate two bites of dumplings. My family ate meat and avoided me, which made me angry."

"That's not enough, can you eat meat in a pot for cooking?"

"When I returned to my family's house, I don't care if I don't give it to me. Da Zhuang is the grandson of their family. He didn't even keep two dollars. I don't count on them at all."

Next to Dong Jiahui were two young daughters-in-law. They both complained about their mother-in-law's family. But beside her, she was still standing next to her mother-in-law Zhang Qiao'er, and she was a little embarrassed to hear it.

"Mom, are you part of the released pig blood team?"

Although Dong Jiahui is not particularly good with this bite, it is good to eat occasionally. Of course, the most important thing is that she wants to make pork blood cake.

"There is not much pig blood. Some people like to eat it and others don't like it. If anyone wants the meat, they will share a little bit less."

Speaking of it as collective property, everyone has a share. This kind of distribution mechanism is the most taboo of the three words "unfair", such as pig blood. Even if some people don't like to eat, it should be unhappy to see that others have their own or not. Therefore, if you ask for pork blood, you can reduce it by one or two as appropriate.

"Mom, does anyone want the water? I want to have some pork belly and lungs and go back to the stew. It's very refreshing."

It was a pity that Jiahui saw those who were thrown into the water casually on the ground, and there was no one paying attention.

"Can you eat this stuff?"

It's not that no one eats the water, but it's extremely troublesome to clean up. If you don't make it clean, it will taste wrong. In addition, everyone's stomach is short of oil and water. You can only enjoy eating fatty meat. I don't usually buy this. .

Jiahui also discovered the differences between regions and times. For example, Shengli Commune has a lot of water and fish, but the locals do not like to eat fish, and the cooking method is very simple. Unlike the twenty-first century, there are hundreds of foods. The methods and tastes are also different. Taking fish as examples, there are chopped pepper fish head, sauerkraut fish, stone pot fish, squirrel fish, grilled fish and so on.

"Yes, it can be eaten after washing it clean, just like a big bone, it's good to cook the soup and drink it."

My daughter-in-law said it's delicious, it's definitely not bad. She remembers the taste of the bone broth. The key thing is that it's affordable. You can buy a few catties for fifty cents, boil it in a big pot, add some radishes in it, and have a beautiful meal. Round and round.

"Sure, I'll talk to you, Brother Huaishan, then he will keep it for our family."

Several pigs were slaughtered for more than two hours and weighed after the slaughter. The pure meat was more than 1,500 catties.