46-50

Chapter 46

In the morning when Jiahui was washing her clothes, I only remembered this. The aunt's towels of this era are a bit hard to say. Jiahui's sleep is not the kind of honest, occasionally dirty bed sheets, just change the sheets once a month, this month's sheets She felt something was wrong before she washed it.

"Sister-in-law? What's wrong with you?"

Seeing her sister-in-law in a daze when Mixiang passed by the well, she bent down and waved in front of Jiahui.

"Oh, nothing, I'm thinking about something."

Jiahui's mind will be a bit messy. Her aunt has always been quite accurate. It is true that she will be delayed for a week without accident. This is the moment she is pregnant, so don't affect the college entrance examination next year.

She calculated silently in her heart. She was pregnant in September, and the melons were ripe for the next May. She remembered that it was winter when the college entrance examination was resumed. At that time, the confinement was definitely done, and the child was six months old. There was no problem taking the exam. The ideological work of the family is probably greater than that of no children.

Jiahui sighed, and it's useless to get angry in a hurry. Now it's not like a few decades later, you can buy a pregnancy test stick at a pharmacy, and you can find it right after you are pregnant. Rural lesbians generally judge pregnancy based on experience. His barefoot doctors can order the pulse of traditional Chinese medicine. The technique is not too strong, pregnancy can still be managed, but the time is not enough, at least wait for a month to get the results immediately, only to go to the hospital for a urine test, Jiahui decided to do it again Wait, or what she privately expects is not to get pregnant, but to postpone it.

Jiahui didn't tell anyone about this. Just half a month later, Jiahui came back from the warehouse at noon, and the fish on the dinner table made her feel nauseous. She suppressed the feeling of nausea. After getting my job, I barely ate a few bites of vegetables.

"Mom, I have something to tell everyone."

Just halfway through the meal, Zheng Yuefen put down the dishes and spoke. Everyone looked at them with questioning and surprised eyes. It is really rare to see what she said so seriously.

"What's the matter?"

Zhang Qiaoer had a vague thought in her heart. She vaguely remembered the same sentence and the same expression on the second daughter-in-law one day a few years ago.

Zheng Yuefen lowered her head and smiled like a mimosa and said, "Mom, I'm bad again. I was not sure. I went to the village to find Doctor Wu yesterday. He said he was pregnant. It has been more than two months."

Zheng Yuefen is so happy. Since the stone was born three years ago, her belly has not moved. She is very envious of watching other daughter-in-laws give birth one after another.

It's so good to have a baby. Not only can it consolidate her position in her in-law's family, she can also receive a lot of preferential treatment from pregnancy to confinement. In her son, her mother-in-law stewed her sesame oil chicken soup.

How long she had been looking forward to, and how long she was disappointed. She thought there was something wrong with the stone. In addition to the cold war with Donghe last year, she didn't have that kind of husband and wife life for a long time. When I got back from the cage, who would have thought I would be pregnant so soon, this baby came at the right time.

The news was like a stone, which caused ripples in the calm and watery life of the Zhao family. Zhao Manzhu and Zhang Qiao'er were happy. Zhao Donghe knew in advance. There was no big surprise, but he was happy to have another child soon, Meixiang. Although she has been an aunt three times and aunt two times, the new life itself is a pleasant thing. Even though she and the second sister-in-law are not so harmonious, she has been influenced by the thinking of having many children in the village since childhood. Naturally I think this is a good thing.