91-95

Chapter 91

In a blink of an eye, January, Jiahui and the others rushed back from the provincial capital on the Laba Festival, and the school began its winter vacation.

"The preparations are almost ready. I played six beds of cotton wool, two double happiness thermos, mandarin duck porcelain pots and spittoon pillow towels, gift money for her to carry, plus another one hundred and eighty-eight bottom of the press box, and needles and threads. The box mirror combs these small pieces."

Ji's family gave a lot of money for the bride price, it's a lucky number, eight hundred and eighty-eight, the money, Zhang Qiaoer didn't plan to keep it, and the bicycles and watches were naturally brought back by Meixiang. Only the tobacco, alcohol, and candy were kept by the family. .

With the return of the bride price money, plus the bottom of the press box and other objects, Meixiang's wedding outfit is definitely one of the best in the village.

You must know that in many families, the natal family wants to deduct the gift money. After all, many people are not wealthy and have many children in the family. They take turns to get married for the wedding, and the family is hollowed out.

"I bought woolen cloth from the provincial capital and came back to make a coat for Meixiang. In addition, these dragon and phoenix double happiness earrings are also our wedding gifts to Meixiang."

Originally, Jiahui wanted to buy a bracelet or necklace, but these are not popular at this time. The earrings are just right, but they are not overly ostentatious and make sense.

The price of gold in this era is affordable, Jiahui herself took the opportunity to buy some jewelry, and in the future, if the style is not good, she can melt it and make it again.

"Oh hello, these earrings are really well made, and there are paintings on them."

"No, the double happiness of the dragon and the phoenix implies auspiciousness."

Meixiang took it from Jiahui, looked and looked at it in her hand, and liked it very much.

"Thank you sister-in-law, thank you brother, it cost you money again."

"Married once in a lifetime. You have to marry happily. However, marry Zhenfeng. You must be happy without these."

"Oh, sister-in-law, don't make fun of me."

"Why, I'm embarrassed to hear it?"

Zhang Qiao'er also laughed, "Big girl, thin-skinned, I can't hear you."

"Then you have to get used to it. There will definitely not be fewer people making fun of you these days."

Meixiang pouted her mouth and said coquettishly, "I don't care about the others, just don't make fun of me, sister-in-law."

"Yes, Mika, after becoming a teacher, I can talk more than before."

"That's not it, the boss of progress is now a kid before, but now he looks a bit grown-up."

Zhang Qiaoer has always been proud of the fact that her little girl can become a junior high school teacher in the county.

Time soon arrived on the eighteenth day of the twelfth lunar month, and Zhao's family got up just after Meng Mengliang. This day is the day Meixiang gets married.

It was warm in Meixiang's room, and there was a stove for heating. Meixiang was dressing up for Meixiang.

Put on top cream, put on foundation, and big red lipstick, hair curled up with hairpins, earrings with dragon and phoenix double happiness earrings, pair of silver bracelets on the wrists, wearing a big red woolen coat and red dress And black thick heel leather shoes.