Chapter 27- ILY x2

THEN

"When Ziyland arrived, he wasn't in the best shape so we ran some tests on him," the doctor mentioned.

"To put it bluntly, he's worse than we thought."

"He'll be in a coma until further notice."

~
"You're the darkness," he muttered quietly.

"No, I'm the real Caura now,"

"I don't believe you,"

"You did this to me. You didn't tell me about Drake, and my family died because of that.

~
"She's still in here and stronger than I imagined,"

"Your parents are lending me a bur of their energy so I'll let them know,"

~
"Missed me?" I smirked.

"We're getting it off!" Jay vehemently said.

I lowered my voice to a tee in a taunting tone.

"She'll die before you do that,"

NOW

"Is that a threat?"

"No love, that's a promise!"

"As I said, we are getting the pendant off, whether you want it to, or not."

"And how in all 4 kingdoms are you going to do that?"

"I've read the lores, scoured the archives, dating back to centuries ago. You're bonded to her through the pendant, so when we get it off and destroy it, you're gone,"

I humoured him for a while and burst out laughing.

"That was cute. But it looks like your ancient archives are indeed ancient. Yes, I am bonded to dear Cauraline through this pendant, but now,"

Even though the bars separated us, I still met his eyes and glared into them.

"I am a part of her. I am her. Therefore you'll have to kill me, her, and us if you ever want to get this off."

"And even if you do somehow manage to get it off, the next person it latches onto, I'll just come right back to life, just in a different form."

The revelation seemed to shock him to the core as his eyes now look empty and regretful.

"So what's your game plan huh? What's your end goal?" He asked.

"Why so curious?" I gave a devilish smirk before finally giving in.

"If you want to know the end of the book you have to read onto the finale,"

Just then we heard footsteps approaching the narrow corridor until a voice spoke.

"Jay we heard what's going on but we couldn't find Caura," Athena asked worriedly.

Jay gestured his head in my direction. "She's not Caura."

"Yes, I am, Thena you have to get me out of here. I don't know what's gotten into him,"