WARNING

WARNING-----Normally I'm funny, and down to earth cool, but if anyone dares to take my work as their own, I will throw you into the Speed Force like The Flash and Spear you to the floor like Roman Reigns! And I am DEADLY SERIOUS! My favourite authors have taken down their work because people have been plagiarizing their work and passing it off as their own, and I will not accept that. I am really sorry that they had to take their work down and because of this problem, I myself have not been able to finish reading one of their books.

If I find out that anyone stole MY WORK and passed it as their own, I will not hesitate to report that person to Wattpad and remove that person's account. I will take it as an extremely personal and a serious offence to me and to the readers of the world.

Enjoy reading my book. And don't get in trouble. *wink wink*

(I am sorry if the note posted as a THREAT but I take necessary precautions and protect the things I care about.)

My work is not to be copied, statements taken out of, quotes to use, description of people, adjectives describing the scenery or use of chapters.

Also, the chapters may be a bit long so I apologize in advance if you came here to read short chapters. Otherwise, I am not sorry.