// 05 //

SHUBHAM

The car came to a halt .

“What happened ?” I asked the driver . “I don't know , sir . I will check and tell” he replied .

“Sir , There is some problem in the engine . It will take time to fix ” the driver explained . “What ? Now what are we gonna do ? ” I bang my hand against the car door .

“I have a plan!” Ankit exclaimed . Pratik and I looked towards him , “Let's go to Choudhary uncle's café”

Not a bad idea !

Choudhary uncle and my dad are really good friends . He helped my dad while opening and creating our company while dad helped him with opening his café . He had a grocery shop . It was going well when suddenly he got himself into a huge amount of debt and sold everything .

And now, he has a café . 'Coffee house'—it's name

I took my jacket out before entering inside the café . The deep smell of coffee hit my nostrils .

It was enough to make anyone drool .

To be honest , this place might be small but ALWAYS gives a positive and peaceful vibe

To be honest , this place might be small but ALWAYS gives a positive and peaceful vibe .

I smirked when the room became completely silent . My eyes roamed across the room , it stopped in front of a fragile and hourglass shaped figure .

Fuck !

I licked my lips as my eyes moved more up. I was about to take a glimpse of her face when she turned and ran inside . I clenched my fist .

I fucking wanted to see her face .

Just imagine if her body is like this then how would her face be !?

We took our seats .

I couldn't forget that body

Even after near 30 minutes , no one came to take our order which pissed me

I looked up , to find the same figure but looking down , somewhere , her strands of hair were falling over her face , hiding it .

“Hey you ” I called her . She instantly looked up .

Gorgeous !

How can someone be so beautiful !?

Her black, hazel shaped eyes . Her cute nose ,her plumpy and kissable light pink lips .

I gulped

She slowly made her way towards our table .“Yes sir !?” asked the girl in her angelic and sweet voice. I couldn't show that I am affected by her , “Such an irresponsible café this is , till now no one came to take our order ,” I said in frustration. “We are so sorry ,sir . Are you ready to order ?” She asked in a very polite way .